Okay so my boyfriend and I were dry humping (not proud of what we did) the other day and it was a week after my period started and 5 days after it ended and usually my periods happen every 29 days.. Anyways we were both wearing gym shorts and both wearing underwear (I was wearing running shorts with built in underwear and then a thing under that). Well anyways he came but got off of me right away and i didn't see a wet spot on my shorts or anything but i think they were sweaty.. Well I noticed a damp area on my middle thigh but I don't think it was his stuff cause it wasn't sticky or anything. It was probably just sweat. But I wiped it off cause I didn't know he even came until after that when he told me he did.. Cause he got up and took a shower. So I was looking at myself down there after i wiped off the damp area but I didn't touch the genitals or anything just top part of vagina. Anyways I changed undies and put on jeans and then took a shower 30 minutes later and was feeling down there to see if it was hurt cause I'm a curious person but I think I washed my hands before or at least wiped them on a towel idk. Lol anyways I've been freaking out and I don't know if I'm pregnant and I don't think I've ovulated cause I haven't had any discharge and I don't know what that means. And I've been having diahreah from being anxious I think. Please help me.

oh my goodness,

honey in your situation there's no need to worry :)it's probably just getting to you and you're feelings some sort of symptoms

but it's all good

no need to worry

the only possible way to get pregnant is if your boyfriend "gives milk to your kitty"I hope you know what I mean lol but if not

I mean that the only way to get pregnant is if your boyfriend came on you & it got in your vaginajust incase you're not satisfied or convincedtake a test :)sweetie how old are you?

I know you're anxious but you're not pregnant. Relax and your period will come.

could I be pregnant I really need someone too answer this, my boyfriend was eating me out and he had on basketball shorts and boxers, his thing slipped through the whole of his boxers so it was laying on his basketball shorts, anyway, he came up too kiss me and he layed in my middle part for about 2 second then I pushed him away, we noticed that he had precun inside of his shorts, I was wondering if it could have gotten me pregnant, my period was 4 days late but it came but they say you can still have a period if your pregnant please help me I'm stressing and so terrified I'm a virgin please don't judge me for what I did I just need a answer I'm scared... :(

My boyfriend and I were cry humping and i had no underarm on but he had boxers he said I didn't go in him and he said he was dry after that then he fingered me and this all was my first time after we did all of this he left and I don't know I started bleeding I think it was my period it occur for about 5-7 days and I had cramps I am nervous I haven't got my period for this month what do I do? What's happening

I kindly request some body to answer me my bf and i dry humped yesterday (not proud of wat i did) .. I am ovulating more than what i usually have he had his undies on n not me pls hlp i am worried whether m pregnant