Okay so cutting to the chase, this girl and I were having dry sex, she was wearing her panties plus a long t-shirt and I was wearing my boxers and shorts. When she got on top of me, I guess my shorts sort of slipped off a bit, I don't remember when, but I pulled them up and we continued to dry hump. My concern is after we were done, I noticed I had pre cum spots on my boxers. Is it possible that this pre-cum could seep through her panties, into her vagina? I pulled up my shorts shortly after she got on top of me, but I think we dry humped for a bit while they were down, thus having the pre cum spots exposed. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, but I'd just like some answers. One thing to also note is that, her period was on the 12th of January, this happened on the 25th, which means this occurred when she was most fertile. However, after doing what we did, I checked her panties, and they seemed dry, no spots on them at all. In addition, after checking her, I checked myself and the spots were still moist.

So what are the chances of pregnancy? None or do I have something to worry about?

Hi me and my gf were dry humping snd i was wearing pants and she was wearing pajamas and i came but as soon as i felt that i stopped.....help???

Hi me and my gf were dry humping and i was wearing pants and she was wearing pajamas and i cumed but as soon as i felt that i stopped can she be pregnant??....help please