Me and my bf were dry humping, He had jeans and so did I , we had all of our clothes on, later he ejaculated. He did not penetrate anything! I am still a virgin but I'm still worried I might be pregnant. help?

lmao

your not pregnant, a little delusional but not pregnant.

my auntie got pregnant from dry humping she had undies on he ejaculated on her crotch but there was not penetration..... she got pregnant when she was 16 and her father took her to the doctor to be checked and the doctor said she was still intact and she had a beautiful lil boy!

Okay so heres what happenedOne day me and my gf were dry humping she had on leggins and a thong i had my jeans and boxers on but my package was out of my pants and boxers she is worried that she is pregnant because her stomach was aching its quite possible She accidentally ate wheat because she cant have that due to Celiac disease but we are unsure i told her no she shouldnt be pregnant because i never ejaculated but im not sure if i pre cummed but i dont think i did but she was extremely wet is it possible that she could Be pregnant even though she watches what she eats all the time. Also i told he to wait to see if she gets her period which is at the end of this month but please let me know if its posible that she is pregnant because we are not ready to rais a child and not able to support one. Also we do not believe in abortion but we do not want a child if she is pregnant what should we do if things come down to that besides adoption. Plus her mom would kill her (not really but she would be SUPER PISSED AT BOTH OF US and not let us date anymore) one last thing there was no Penetration as far as i knew my package never went INSIDE her.