I am a little worry because today my boyfriend and me were dry humping he was naked but I was wearing my underwear,leggings,and my school uniform pant can I get pregnant? I was feeling wet I think he did ejeculate because he told that my pants were wet I need help I don't want to be pregnant yet I am to young???

NO! so u is lucky

It would be EXTREMELY unlikely that you could get pregnant in this situation!  

You don't mention how old either of you are - but - If you feel you are ready enough to do things like this, though, you should be able to ask him (or know without asking) if he ejaculated.  The moisture could certainly have been from you being sexually excited as well though.

But - you're not going to get pregnant this way in almost every case!

One day me and my gf were dry humping she had on leggins and a thong i had my jeans and boxers on but my package was out of my pants and boxers she is worried that she is pregnant because her stomach was aching its quite possible She accidentally ate wheat because she cant have that due to Celiac disease but we are unsure i told her no she shouldnt be pregnant because i never ejaculated but im not sure if i pre cummed but i dont think i did but she was extremely wet is it possible that she could Be pregnant even though she watches what she eats all the time. Also i told he to wait to see if she gets her period which is at the end of this month but please let me know if its posible that she is pregnant because we are not ready to rais a child and not able to support one. Also we do not believe in abortion but we do not want a child if she is pregnant what should we do if things come down to that besides adoption. Plus her mom would kill her (not really but she would be SUPER PISSED AT BOTH OF US and not let us date anymore) one last thing there was no Penetration as far as i knew my package never went INSIDE her.