me and my girlfriend were dry humping the other day and we both had jeans and underwear on. i didnt cum all the way but i did pre-ejaculate a little. i dont think any was wet on my pants but im not too sure and my girlfriend is late on her period and im affraid that she is pregnant. should i be worried and why didnt she have her period????? please dont think im immature or anything. i really need to know

No, she could not get pregnant. For her to get pregnant your sperm would have to penetrate your underwear and jeans and then manage to penetrate HER jeans and underwear and enter all the way deep into her vagina. Do you really think something like that is possible? Of course not!

I agree. Pregnant by dry humping is almost impossible. Generally, there are no chances that she got pregnant by dry humping because it really needs your sperm to get in her vagina...You were in your clothes, underwear, whatever, so you really don't need to be scared. Now, when it comes to her period and why is it late, there are different reasons for this. I do believe that she is under the stress because she believed that she can get pregnant by dry humping. As soon as you tell her  that this is not possible, she will be relaxed and she will get her period, I am sure. 

dorry worry mate you cant get pregnaunt by dry humping

how do you expect your sperm is going to swin up into here vigina if she herself had clothes on lol

yeah, there's no way to get pregnant by dry grinding. so no worries there. as for why her period was late. it could be caused by diet changes, serious excercising, stuff like that. sometimes girls are off by a little bit. but it's DEFINITELY not cus she's pregnant.

Whew, okay, yeah, I have the same problem, idk about missed periods, but her stomach was hurting and she was getting head-aches alot in the passed week, [We did this about maybe a week and a half ago], I was wearing cordaroy "jeans", boxers, and she was wearing jeans and breafs, so idk I'm pretty worried that somehow she might've gotten pregnant by it because her stomach has been hurting and she's been having headaches and slight cramps [not sure where, she just said cramps], so idk if shes just about to go into her period or if these are symptoms of her being pregnant, and I'm not exactly sure when her last one was, so I'm kinda eh.. scared about it :/ but yeah, I'm pretty sure she was on it when we were doing that, because she said she wanted to have sex, just we couldn't because she was on it, and it will be our first time, [we're teen-agers yeah], and she wants to try it again this up coming weekend, but I kind of don't want to until' after she has her next period so I know for sure she's not pregnant, so I mean, idk :/ any help/suggestions about this?

hi guys..i need some of ur help. i am 16 years old and my girlfriend hasnt had her period since da start of october and at the start of novemver me and her had dry sex she was on me humping me nd i had jeans shorts and underwear on and she had underwear only nd i ejaculated nd i notced that it went threw my pants nd i seen a wet spot..and to this day she still never got her period.i am really worried i dont want her to be pregnant..guys is there any way she can be pregant. please help me

Punk,
No there is no way she would get pregnat from that. like it was said earlier the sperm have to come in contact with at least the outside of her vagina and even then it is extreamly unlikly due to how far they have to travel. if your had clothes on and no one got semen on their hands and then touched the vagina then you are same. Also NEVER let anyone pressure you into having sex until your ready. no matter what they say or "Threaten" to do. now if you do decide to have sex it is EXTREAMLY important to be safe. condoms must be put on and used correctly. (do you know how to do this?) i'm not asking that to try and embarras you but because a lot of times they dont teach that in sex ed anymore and it is very important to do. in not there are lots of instructions on line. or just simply ask here and we can help you.

good luck keep us posted

Saldls,

NOT from you.... if the only time you had any sort of sex was the dry humping incident then i would say no. but the fact that she hasnt had her period since october is a little odd. does she normally have irregular periods. is she or has she been on birth control meds of any kind? another unfortunate possibility is that if she did end up getting pregnate that is wasn't from you. now i'm not suggesting this but things happen.

i would suggest getting a pregnancy test and trying that to make sure.

please keep us posted and let us know if we can do more to help :-D

naw she is not on any of that..and dis is the second time her period is taking that long to come..and today she just told me that she has two little lumps on her right breast i was wondering Wat that is could you help

naw she is not on any of that..but today she said to me that she has to little lumps on her rigth breast. do you no what those can be..and where can i buy a pregnancy test from???

Saldls,

pregnancy tests can be bought just about anywhere, wal-mart, walgreens target or any local pharmacy.

as for the lump can you explain it a little more. how big is it, where is it located, is it hard, squishy, or painful? what color is it and is there any discharge from it/ finally has she had a fever?

thanks

they are two smal ones located under the nipple and i will try to see it tommorow cuz im not to sure hw dey feel..bu they are jus little bumps

my girlfriend had undies on and i had undies and a thin pair of shorts i dont know if i did ejaculate or not but she had a wet spot on her. can she pregant

Lost,

Your girlfriend is not pregnate but i'm curious as to how you are unsure if you ejaculated or not. how old are you? have you ever ejaculated before? the secreation of pre-cum is a lot of times not noticed as most guys cant feel that but ejaculation occurs at orgasm and there is intense pleasure and waves of sensation which occure along with muscular contractions felt in your pelvis. these are very noticable.

the wet spot on her pants is most likley from her vaginal secreations. girls produce a lubrication similar to precum to aid in making penetration of the penis easier durring sex.

this is the voice of the wise I have dry humped with my gf and she was also late on her period but that was about it later she had her period what happeneds is that the girl gets stressed and. That could effect the cycle