About two weeks ago my girlfriend and I were dry humping. We were both fully clothed. I was wearing boxers and basketball shorts, she was wearing jeans and panties. I ejactulated, and it soaked through my boxers, and I believe that's it. My girlfriend and I are both really scared that she may be pregnant. Today, however, she strated her period, like regular, but it started later in the day (in the afternoon as opposed to the morning) and it was lighter in terms of the amount of bleeding. She stressed a lot about being pregnant, especially this morning when she thought she missed her period. She was really sad and depressed and wanted to cry. Could the stress have caused her period to be a little bit later and cause less bleeding? Also, around that time that we dry humped, she began to exercise. She acrtually just started to excercise, not just exercise more. She exercises almost everyday, except for about 4 days or so. Could the exercise cause her period to do this? Or is there any risk of pregnancy? Please help me......

I would say that she is not pregnant. She was under stress which does keep your periods away.
Have you thought about birth control?
There would be no need to worry anymore if she gets on the pill.
Taking chances is scary.

Your GF is totally fine you cant get pregnant from dry humping sperm dies when it hits air. Stress and exercise can be a big factor in her cycle. So don't worry about that, if you decide to be more intimate protect yourselvesand be careful especially if your not ready for kids.

okay i was wondering me and my girl were dry humping an i only had my boxers on and i put my penis in her vaginal hole but my penis was in my boxers. i did not ejactulate but i did however jizz. i was wondering if any of the pre ejactulaion could get my girlfirend pregant.

This is just from when I asked a doctor if its possible to get pregnant from Dry Humping. Cuz I've been feeling as though I am. An I didnt know at the time you have to wait till your on ur period or around yours. so it was like a week and so later already so I have to retest or I tested to soon. But the doctor says its rare to get pregnant from dry humping, so you should always have precaution. Hope this helps bye!

Yes, a pre cum could contain sperm, but according to a site a clothing is a barrier to sperm

even im facing the same with low flow of periods i yoga and diet and my bf dryhumping nly 1 min but he didnt ejaculated he fingered me deeply but im very stress to think about it plz reply me i dnt want to be pregnant i didnt done any sexual direct contact