Does anyone know how to, or if you can get high on weak Tramadol 50 with 60 mg Codeine? How do you make Tramadol work even better for you..You know, looking for the ultimate high!!! If anyone knows..I have been working out a lot lately, and I need the two drugs after my workouts and later to get high..
Peace and thanks to anyone.
Peace! eh

Davey! You are playing with fire honey! And whatever is leading you too take drugs - obviously illegal or remaining of legit prescription - you could end up dead! I think it would be the most unethical thing anyone could do is too tell someone how too REALLY increase the potency of drugs! As an ex addict of LEGAL Percocet and Percodan, let me tell you it IS hell on earth! I have been clean of those drugs for 4 years, BUT I still carry 1 in my purse - too show that I did it! So PLEASE don't start meddling with drugs OK? Big Hugs! And try and listen too someone who's been there done that!

Bambi, I am so glad you actually gave this kid some advice!! Davey, I'm not sure what is going on in your life man but please, think this through. From the looks of your photo you appear to be a teen, barely in the 20's? Don't go down this road. I have 2 kids of my own and couldn't imagine someone giving them advice on how to make the meds work better so they can get high. If there are things in your life that make you want to get high then seek help and advice. Maybe work out more, get a group of friends to hang out with, go buy a red bull/monster, 5 hour energy, something other than meds!!!! What is wrong with you? What is going on that you need this high? I to have been there sweetie and it's not fun. I got into illegal drugs years back and overcame that addiction realizing after throwing away 3 years of my life that it was worth it. Now, here I am on Fentanyl patch and Hydrocodone for chronic pain from a car accident and I am forcing myself through the withdrawals and seeking natural remedies because the meds suck! Yeah at first it was great, but not anymore. I don't get that euphoric feeling, I'm still in pain and it's costing me money. My doctors still give me the required meds so I don't buy illegally but it's not worth it. Best of luck to you Davey. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

That is a very dangerous thing you're doing there dude, and you're practically negating any benefit that your workout is supposed to be giving your body. Drugs are not the right thing you should be looking for in order to get relaxed and feel good, it'll just mess up you system even more. Issues like this really makes me concerned of some doctor's credibility in handing out drugs in clinic, there's been a lot of news about it, and the sad thing about the restriction that's working on the drug prescription is that those people who REALLY needs it to alleviate their pain and illness is having a hard time getting some. I know because one of my friend have been brought to the ER for his illness and had to endure the pain for hours because hospital policies included no-narcotic prescriptions. I hope you can change your lifestyle to something better that will get you further in a better life. You're still young and can very much accomplish greater things. Best of luck. :-|