Hello all, this is the first time I've every posted so bear with me. I have been baking an ongoing addiction to tramadol for over 3 years. Sure I've quit here and there but I've always started back up. Up until today i was taking anywhere from 8 to 10 pills a day. Well my rx can't be filled for 3 weeks, and i just don't want to start back up again. I want my life back, i don't want to stress out about how I'm going to feel during that period between rx refills. Does anyone have any advice for Mr?

Yeah, I think you're making the right choice now.  I do the same thing, get almost 2 weeks of a buzz, then 3 weeks of withdrawal.  It's silly but I completely understand why you do it.

I hear that tramadol withdrawals are a little different.  I use loperamide and kratom to get through withdrawals, you'll have to research or maybe someone else will comment with experience coming off of tramadol.

Sticking it out and not getting the refill is the obvious right choice.  I haven't been able to make the right choice yet, but I hope you do.

Is it possible to obtain either in Michigan?

Today is day 4, last night i finally got some sleep. Like a full 8 hours worth. It was wonderful! I woke up with a clear head today. I think i can do this! I have a refill due the beginning of December...can i call the pharmacy and have them cancel it? I don't ever want them in my possession again. My husband and i discussed surgery last night rather than pain management. From here on out its going to be heating pads and Tylenol for the bad days.

Tramadol overdose can kill you. If you was to take 8 in a short period of time you would overdose and they are the most dangerous anleasr effective of all painkillers.