Hi, I am 16years old and for about the past week i'd had a dullache in my testicles, I felt my left one today and it's shape, isn't really the exact same as my right one, It's hard to explain, it isn't as... ovalish as my Right one. Is this any cause for concern? I was diagnosed with epididimitis about 2 months ago, I have also been Masturbating a fair amount if this has any tie to this.

Yea, same thing here... the pain comes and goes, right? I get the pain after masterbating or just randomly out of nowhere.

That sounds delightful! I wish I could have that happen. I am an intense transsexual transvestite and I love dull aching in my testicles so much that when I dress up and feminize I hit my testicles with something hard to boost the erotic feeling. As a bonus to the dull ache, it appears that doing so also tends to make my testicles recede into my internal inguinal area and disappear. Since I have made a practice of this my testicles have definitely been shrinking and atrophying to the point where now I can have a full erection straight up while wearing a skirt and with the way my pantyhose keeps my penis (it is very small! which I LOVE!!!) pressed against me I am completely flat in front without even having to tuck anything under or behind me. Another technique I include is to ice my testicles for about twenty minutes which really helps them to pull up inside me.