For about a week now i have been experiencing a dull aching pain in my testicles (Left more so). I don't recall being hit or bumped down there. Self examination, every thing feels OK. I am only 30 should i have any thing to worry about???

The following are my guesses:
1. epididymitis 2. varicocele 3. hydrocele 4. testicular torsion. I suggest you see a doctor right away.

I was going to say that if you were younger that this would be pretty typical but since you are older then I agree with what hoseclamps has said. Don't mess around with an ache like that in your testicles because it could be an issue that gets more serious. Have you seen a doctor yet? If not, I hope that you are going to in the next couple days. Thanks!

Hi there,
When you have a pain in your testicle it is hard to know on your own what is the main reason behind this. Testicle pain is problematic because it could cause my unwanted effects, like impotence or sterility. As you see this is something that you shouldn’t ignore and in my opinion you should see your doctor regarding the pain in your testicle. Can you tell me if you have any pain while you urinate or maybe when you masturbate? Do you have the same pain in both of your testicles? This could also be connected with your prostate as well. I hope this helped you in any way.

Best wishes,
Marco

i thoroughly LOVE the deep dull ache of being hit in the testicles. for real! unfortunately the ache only lasts a few minutes after hitting them. if anyone finds out how i can get them to ache for a long time or even permanently i would appreciate any input