i have been with my man nearly 5 years , and been living together for a year ,
we have a realy good sex life even though hes only made me orgasm twice i still feel mostly forfilled,
about 6 months ago i found hed been on the laptop looking at fetish sites for men that like pantyhose tights and stockings.
when i first found it i just had a little cheeky smile to myself and thought "thats what he likes" so i started dressing up fpr him in these little outfits he asked me to buy and i do still i sometimes dress up for him every day and i get lots of attention and good sex too,
but i have found that in these last 6 months hes been masterbating nearly every day ,
over pictures of women from these pantyhose fetish sites,
he does it every day before work and every time he thinks he has long enough to do it ,
for example he does while im in the bath , he stays up late weekends and does it (even if we have had sex up to 3 times that day)
hes also got up in the night and done it ,
and i know its normal for men to watch porn and masterbate but EVERY DAY ?
its always pics of women in tights , ive asked him about the fetish and he said he likes the feel of them and likes the tanned glossy ones
most of the pictures are tastefull and ive tried talking to him about and the 1st times he was mortified and embarressed and didnt want to talk about it , then 2 months after that i walked in on him looking at it early one sat morning , he gets up early weekends for this stuff
when i walk in early that morning he didnt speak to me for 2 days coz he was so embarressedabout it
he wont talk to me about the masterbation but does his festish especialy since im pandering to it nearly all the time
i like dressing up for him , it gives me confidence and makes me feel sexy
but i just dont understand why he has to look at these sites every morning before work and evenings if he gets a chance
hes even looked at it while ive been in the room downloading pics
when i have gently approached him about it he says he hasnt been on it since the 1st time i spoke to him about it and hes got pics on laptop, p.c. and even his ps3, we are both in our mid 30's ,
ive been so distressed by it that ive been getting up with him at 5.30 every morning so he doesnt get the chance , but found out last night hes also doing it at work
one morning when i got up with him , he went on the laptop and then asked me for sex and when i checked he'd been looking at these pics , and that made me feel that it wasnt me that he wanted but the girl in the pic , i felt used and unworthy and its realy not doing my
self esteam any good
he doesnt know that i know all i do and just flatly refuses to disguss it with me saying hes got no privacy , and when i can gently approach it he just denys it all teh way ,
we are so much in love and are perfect together and have talked about getting married ,
but this problem is upsetting me , ive even spoken to my gp about it all and he said that its not me woth the problem and that i have to yell him everything i know and tell him how i feel , but i just cant he just denys it and if i tell him i check thre history , he will be horrofied to think i spy on him , but im obcessed i check every morning when hes left and it is every single day
i dont have any fetishes so thats why im finding it difficult to understand
im not a prude by any means and will try anything he wants
and im dressing up for him in tights and that and he still has to look at pics of other women on the internet

What he seems to have is a sort of sexual addiction. He knows it bothers you and yet he continues to do it. Mastubration is a very taboo subject even for most couples who have been together for years.

Luckily for me and my gf we openly tell each other when we are doing it or do it. It is always to each others pictures ONLY.
Most women find it a form of cheating if the man is getting pleasure from looking at other women naked or in a sexual manner.
Possibly ask him what it is that you could do to get him to stop looking at this pictures/sites so often or just to quit completely whatever it is that you feel is best. Just like all addictions he will need help to get past it so give him your love and support.

Try taking some pictures of you in these kind of panties and placing them in a folder on your PC and tell him they are there and that he can use them and them only because him using the other girls pictures hurts you.

I hope everything works out for you.

thank you for such a quick reply ,
i have sent him some naughty pics to his phone while hes at work and hes also taken pics of me too on his phone so tried that
i do feel like its a form of cheating and i only told him a few days ago that it makes me feel like this
i thought maybe he did it so much because he has a fetish
i know people say theres no such thing as a perfect man but aside from this he is perfect , he works hard and is very supportive
in every other respect , it just this , i just wish he could open up and talk to me a bit more about it , again thank youfor you advice

A lot of men are very very shy when it comes to masturbation which they have no reason to because ALL men do it and if they claim they don't then they are a liar.

Let him know doing this hurts you and you will help him through this. Even if it mean you have to get a program to block these type of websites.

i thought about cutting the wires to the internet , didnt know there were programs to stop
these sites , but he uses the internet at work on his phone , so he could still do it ,
i think its because he lies to my face and says he hasnt done it for 3 months ,
and last night he was looking at it while i was cooking the dinner ,
o.O
i can understand him being embarressed as i would do myself but i feel betrayed ,
especialy as when we we in bed cuddling facing each other and
he asked me if i still thought he was doing it and i said "well i did wonder but didnt like to ask "
and he said "well i havnt i dont look at the sites anymore "
if we wer'nt having sex or he only did it when i was having my period i could understand it ,
but i just think that its excessive that he does it every day he even looks at the images while im in the room as i cant see what hes looking at, but i know because he goes quiet and when i look over at him from the sofa , i just know
i know i have to talk to him about it , but its soo difficult when hes so shy about it and he gets angrey when i mention it too and i dont want a row , we dont argue about anything else , never we get on so well its just this addiction,

He has an addiction to porn/fetishes and it may be time to get him help or your relationship will be in jeopardy. You should seek out a therapist of some sort. He needs help with this issue because clearly this problem is tearing you apart from the inside and it's only a matter of time before this tear rips you in two and destroys this otherwise wonderful relationship apart.

My suggestion:
One night get him to sit down on the sofa sit next to him and tell him you know he is still doing it. He will get angry of course all addicts get angry when confronted about their problems. Tell him this issue is breaking your heart, bare your heart to him show him how you feel. Never say I want or I think you should stop. Tell him I feel you need to stop because I feel betrayed and hurt. If he truly loves you he will accept the fact you want him to get help and let him know you love him and will bear with him through this struggle. Sexual addictions are usually not as dangerous as others but can lead to broken marriages and cheating. In some case sexual addictions can lead to rape or any other sex crime. I am not saying he will do this I am just trying to point out how serious this can be to your relationship.

You seem like a strong woman most women would have walked away or ignored this all together but even a strong woman can only take so much. Get your man some help before this destroys the best of the both of you. If you need I can help you research solutions, doctors or treatments.

I would like to state if you are looking for “anything” different than the norm, aren’t all humans. Life is short for all humans, enjoy every aspect of your life and the hell with what any other human may say about your life style!

At the age of four, yes four, one of my many brothers said we were going to play farm The oldest had me suck on his penis until he ejaculated in my mouth. Then the others started laughing at what an id**t I was. Guess who many years later, married with children, would like to close the books before he dies wanting to know why men do these things.

Being a disabled person it’s very hard for me to wipe after going to the bathroom. I have always shaved that area because it makes it easier for me to wipe. I keep the testicles shaved as well. I live most of the time out of the city.

Many years back as I was peeing a mosquito landed on my scrotum and was feeding. The little stick and wheal caused me to have a erection so I masturbated. That was something different for me and I found myself letting mosquitoes bite the scrotum more and more, masturbating more and more as well. For what ever reason the male scrotum skin is very sensitive and my prostate will start producing semen as the mosquito was piercing the skin.

I started watching the mosquitoes piercing the scrotum sack with a magnifying glass. Let several mosquitoes land and start feeding and I’ll have one hell of a ejaculation. As I watch the mosquito pierce the scrotum and send her long proboscis deep into the scrotum sack looking for a ripe vessel my prostrate is already pumping semen fluid, which by the way taste pretty good. When she locates a vessel, the mosquito releases some of her saliva into the wound. Mosquito saliva contains an anti-coagulant that keeps your blood flowing until she is finished with her meal.

Now your immune system realizes something is going on, and histamine is produced to combat the foreign substance. The histamine reaches the area under attack, causing blood vessels there to swell. It's the action of the histamine that causes the red bump, called a wheal.
But what about the itching? When the blood vessels expand, nerves in the area become irritated by the swelling. You feel this irritation as an itchy sensation and even that will cause me to ejaculate again and again. I would think this would work for women as well. By the way, my wife was screwing outside our marriage long before this ever started so I was ready for something different mentally and physically.

For all this BS about the Cases of West Nile virus has been described in Africa, Europe, the Middle East, west and central Asia, Oceania and most recently, North America. Studies of phylogenetic lineages have determined that WNV emerged as a distinct virus around 1000 years ago. I have been doing this for some fifty or more years. Remember, I stated I don’t live around a lot of people. Check this out, a mosquito bites a human infected with HIV, she is brushed off and then feeds on you. Guess what happens to the bit of HIV blood still in her proboscis, right into her new victim. If you try this and like what happens, go for it and enjoy!

I do the same ... pantyhose make my penis so hard ... do you find it normal?

allow me to quote a scene from an episode of Seinfeld, when the group makes a bet on who could hold out from masturbating the longest. This should put your boyfriends 'problem' in perspective. 

ELAINE:  I want in.

JERRY: it wouldnt be fair. It's easier for a woman not to do it than a man, we have to do it, it's part of our lifestyle. It's like shaving.

ELAINE: Oh, that is such baloney! I shave my legs.

KRAMER: Not everyday.

It is nothing to worry about he loves you and he has passion for pantyhose, I have a pantyhose fetish I love silky shiny suntan pantyhose and I enjoy humping a woman's pantyhose encased legs and cumming all over them. It is good that you give him the satisfaction of his fetish he has a higher sex drive because you are dressing in pantyhose and letting him masturbate to pantyhose pictures and you should tell him it is ok he isn't looking for another woman. As long as you do this for him you will be together for a lifetime if you stopped or critized him he would leave. I would love to find a pantyhose wearing woman who would do that for me and I would marry her. I even masturbate with pantyhose to pantyhose women pictures and I can do that 3 times a day and still have sex and pantyhose leg sex 6 times a day.

Hi, we'll my husband has a very similar addiction, he masturbates everyday to photos of women in nylons and high heels, pencil skirts also seem to add to this addiction. The thing is I didn't find out about this until we were married nearly 12 months. By this time he had graduated to utube clips of women in skirts, nylons and heels being flirtatious. I found this out with a hidden camera. I was very upset to say the least as our sex life became very full and boring but he still continued with his addiction, it's sad but I even got to realize what exactly turned him on from his Internet history. None of the photos were sluty in fact the very opposite very classic look. So to his shock I found and outfit exactly like one of these girls, and when we were going out one night I wore this, he was transfixed with me all night. Soon after I confronted him one night and asked him to stop masturbating to these women and that I would like him to do this for me, I told him to get me what ever he wishes me to wear, in other words what ever his fantasy is at the time. This worked quiet well and I e en give him oral sex. I found out that he loves to ejaculate on my legs rather that between then when I have nylons on, strange and I don't fully understand but it's sort of kinky and I am starting to get used to the whole thing?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

JUST TRY AND TALK NICE TO GOOD HABIT

Banty: I am sorry to hear this -- but I am going to tell you the truth. It's hard for other men who have this addiction to comment on it. they will tell you it's  "normal" and that it's "just a fetish" and that "every man has a fetish they are just honest about theirs". All of it are lies they tell to cover up the truth. Anytime that a man knows that something makes you feel like an object or that it bothers you in bed and CANT stop, it's an addiction. Plain and simple.  I know first hand. I just went through a divorce with a man who has the same addiciton. IT only gets worse. Soon you will be in an emotionless relationship full of lies and secrecy. He will look you in the face and lie about it because he can't control it. He may love you but he loves it more.......I am not trying to hurt you -- I just wish someone would have told me the truth a long time ago -- prehaps it couldve saved many years of heartache and thinking I had the issue cause I wasn't supportive enough of his addiction.  There are plenty of men out there who have healthy sex drives and will want YOU and you alone. Good luck.

Well, if you do enough research, you will that MOST men are more attracted to/more turned-on by females legs in sheer glossy pantyhose/tights than bare legs. I have the same addiction, and I overcame it. And, your man SHOULD DEFINITELY RESPECT & BE FAITHFUL TO THE ONE WOMAN HE'S WITH AND SHOULD NOT BE looking at or doing anything sexual other women whether they are real, video, pictures or whatever!!! If he's a good man in every other way then, explain this to him and that he needs therapy or counseling help for this. You HAVE TO be THE ONLY WOMAN his eyes & body interacts with!!!!!!!!

--Rick

banty,

Well, if you do enough research, you will that MOST men are more attracted to/more turned-on by females legs in sheer glossy pantyhose/tights than bare legs. I have the same addiction, and I overcame it. And, your man SHOULD DEFINITELY RESPECT & BE FAITHFUL TO THE ONE WOMAN HE'S WITH AND SHOULD NOT BE looking at or doing anything sexual other women whether they are real, video, pictures or whatever!!!  If he's a good man in every other way then, explain this to him and that he needs therapy or counseling help for this. You HAVE TO be THE ONLY WOMAN his eyes & body interacts with!!!!!!!!

--Rick