Hi everyone! I'm 15 and I started feeling dull weak pain (ache) periodically in my left testicle. It actually began 2 or 3 days ago, however, I really ignored it, because it was delocalized. It sometimes spreads to my left hip and to my waist and sometimes even to my right testicle. Right now it has localized in the bottom part of the left testicle, maybe in the bottom-right. I managed to put my finger deeply BETWEEN my testicles and when I touched the left one, I found a tube-like structure and some bumbs (I think these're parts of the epididymis. I don't have any lumps on the testicles, though. I really have no idea what's going on and I'm very worried about this condition. :( I'll be visiting a doctor in a few days.

P.S. I have a lump above the left testicle with a bluish hue, probably a varicocele, but I don't find any logic and coincidence with the pain. Also, the left nut is reddish and there are some blood vessels on the skin.

Hi Milono,

It's not likely to be cancer. Testicular cancer usually does not cause any pain.

It could be epididymitis.  Your symptoms fit.  See your doctor.

The blue spot  and blood vessels are not on your testicle - they are on your scrotum.  They could be caused by anything, from an allergic reaction to you scratching.

Hope it helps.

Hey, thanks for the fast reply! I noticed a transparent sticky fish-smelling discharge from my penis (reminds me of prejaculate).

That may indicate an infection. That can cause epididymitis.

It can be caused by an STD. Are you sexually active?

No, I'm not sexually active (although I really need a girl :D). I visited the urologist and he told me that there's really nothing to worry about, he didn't suspect anything. The pain is beginning to relieve me and I hope that I've been almost cured.

Good. I'm glad you saw the urologist.

Sometimes too, especially during puberty, you can have pains "down there."

Thanks, but I'm still worried about something - on the bottom part of the testicle I often feel pain by just only touching it or pressing it. If I dig over this part, I can feel tubes and things like that. Is this normal?

The tubes are your epididymis, that's normal. It can be sensitive.

With epididymitis a common description would be a "bag of worms" from swelling or inflammation.