Before I get into my stomach ailments, I'll give a brief description of myself and other problems. I'm a 23 year old female, 5'4 and I currently weigh 226. My BMI is 38 and I'm in the "obese" bracket. I've had back problems since I was young, but ever since I've been overweight for the past 5 years, I've had sciatica and a slight misalignment in my upper back. The past month my back has been very achy, but the way I sleep and weight hasn't helped. I finally went to a chiropractor and he is treating me for my pinched nerve (that's causing my sciatica) and slight curve in my upper back. Since my back has been bothering me more so this month, my stomach has been having a slight dull pain that comes and goes in my left upper abdomen, right by my rib. It sometimes moves to the right side, but rarely. My chiropractor says that I have IBS and that could be the reason behind it. I have also been dealing with acid re-flux and heartburn for about 2 1/2 years, which I've taken antacids religiously since.  It would get so bad that I'd wake up in the middle of the night choking on acid.s I notice that when I lose just ten pounds, I barely have it. My diet is pretty crappy, and three days ago I've been eating healthier and I haven't had acid re-flux or heartburn, but still getting the dull pain slightly. Anyways, I'm really concerned that something serious is wrong with me and I've been looking up multiple things of what could be the reason for this dull ache. My bowel movements have been semi-firm,and I tend to need to go to the bathroom right after I eat. The color of my feces varies from light brown to a bit yellow. Has anyone experienced this dull pain? I'm so afraid I have something life threatening...

My symptoms are all pretty much the same and im also very concerned, did you ever find out what it was? I have a appointment booked at the doctors this week so I will let you know what he says

Did you find out what was causing your symptoms? I too have the same symptoms and am very concerned.