I REALLY HOPE U CAN ADVISE
For approx 3-4 years i have had dull pains in my right testicle, i do check it when im able to touch it and seems to be lump free. most of the time when i do touch it it feels very sore, also from this and up my right side to my belly i feel at times a dull groin like pain. i have no issues with urinated or sexual performance.

i did go to the doctor 1 year ago, but not specifily for this, and to be honest the doctor did not even check me, he stated talking to me about stress which was not helpful at all, she did send me for a blood test, but nothing showed.
i had put this down to a groin strain as i played a lot of sport in the army.
i am now 37, i do smoke (hopefully stopping soon).
please help with advice, this does worry me alot, unfortunatly i have no faith in my local GP, the time i went last year was the first time i have been near a doctor in 10 years..

It's very likely to be inguinal hernia. Maybe it's time you had it checked again (with another doctor).

thanks, you were correct, ive just been to a new doctor today, he is making an appointment for confirmation tests and to have it operated on..
well all i can say is that its a load of my mind, i did have the worry of it being something worse...
i shall update on my procedures for others in my postion to gain a bit of knowledge of what is entailed