I'm a teenage boy, and recently while snowboarding i had a pretty bad fall. at first, i had a dull, sharp pain in/ right above my left testicle. i assumed it would go away after a day or so, but its been about two days, and i still feel the same pain whenever i walk or when i'm shifting positions in bed. any ideas what the hell is wrong?

Hi nbranch,

When you fell, did you hit yourself in the groin?

You may have pulled a muscle. Sometimes it can cause groin pain and feel like it is one of your testicles. Have you noticed any swelling or bruising? Do the testicles feel like they usually do? Do you feel any lumps or swelling?

Hi there,
The pain that you are feeling is most likely from the injury that you had while you where snowboarding. You have to understand that these kind of injuries don’t go away after few hours, they stay for several days and you will have to bare the pain for few more days. However if the injury is sever you might even need to see a doctor. Do you have any swelling in your testicle? Have you tried to use some pain killers to lower the pain in your testicle? I hope that you won’t have to go to the doctor’s office, but if you notice any other complications like blood in urine you will have to do this.

Best wishes,
Marco