I have been taking the same birth control (Lutera 28) since January 2010, almost a year now. I have never had a problem with it, and it transformed my twice a month period to a once a month period. A few months ago I wanted to try and skip a period so I took two packs in a row, (Aug into Sept) and then allowed myself the typical 1 week of placebo pills.

I started my fresh pack as normal, but at the end of the month on a Wednesday some dark sticky pre-period gunk came out until saturday night in which the actual period blood began. I chalked this up to an effect of taking 6 weeks of pills right in a row and throwing off my cycle a little bit.

However, I'm at the end of my current pack and on Wednesday a similar thing happened. It's saturday afternoon and the actual blood is beginning, light but beginning.

Now at the end of September, I began taking pills called "Breast Success" in order to increase my bust line. And the company says they don't interfere with birth control pills, I was wondering if maybe it could? Essentially they trigger the growth of the breasts similar to puberty. So I was thinking maybe they were to blame.

However, I've also tried to skip periods in the past, and it took me a few months to get back on track with them. But I'd appreciate your opinions.

(P.S. Please don't comment on how I shouldn't waste my money on breast enhancement pills. I've already gone up a cup size and you're supposed to take them for 6 months total. No judgement please)