Anybody else ever overdose on sleep?

I took a little (sleep) nap when I got home from work yesterday and then at about 9PM, went upstairs to spend some quality time with Mrs. Hayes (watching TV, yech). After ten minutes, I noticed that she was asleep so I shut the TV off and went to bed myself.

Total sleep time for last night = 10.5 hrs.

Now I feel all hungover. :(

Happens to me too. Your right it's like a hangover, headache, backache, fuzzy brained.

When I sleep too much it's like I can't fully wake up and it awful. I feel like going back to sleep but I know that will only make it worse.

What are you people, communists??? There is no such thing as too much sleep.

I think, based on my last few weeks, the same symptoms can occur from lack of sleep as well. And, as a bonus, today my eyes are so swollen you would think I cried myself to sleep last night. Soooooo goood!

I live with small children.

Lengthy sleeping is not an option.

I figure I'll get caught up somewhere around age 50

I used to sleep 12 hours a night every night. It's all what you get used to though. I like about 9 hours of sleep now, but 8 is the norm.

:1:
I have to agree with these two brilliant wimmin!! :1:

Oh yeah, well I happen to agree with this brilliant woman! :1:

I didn't say I didn't like it!!

Usually I get around 6-8 hours of sleep every night, sometimes lower, sometimes higher. I'm usually an early bird and nowadays I get this nasty tendency of awakening automatically at 5:00 or 6:00 am in the morning. It's really annoying b/c I find it difficult to go back to sleep after.