All night, like a rock?

Wake up a lot but fall back asleep?

Wake up and stay up due to insomnia?

How long do you sleep, on average?

Do you wish for more or less sleep?

yes to all of the above. :umno:

Usually 1-8 hours

I normally sleep quite well all night. Lately my stupid dog has decided that 2am is the time she must absoulutely go outside. I haven't had any trouble going back to sleep after.

Anyone want a yellow lab? :D

Like a log. No probs, 'cept for the couple mornings earlier in the week where I woke up with a headache...blame it on doc Atkins with the burger I had last week, a couple bbq's over the weekend making my GI track slow to a crawl. :P

Guess you need some of those Triscuits then!
I sleep like poo most of the time. I can't get to sleep, can't stay asleep and wake up feeling like I've been kickboxing in my sleep. :x

I sleep like a rock always except to get up once to pee... I'm 81 years old

The only time I ever have insomnia is when I'm on steroids, and I say there is nothing worse than wanting to sleep and not being able to. :x

I only get to sleep 6-7 hours a night lately (sadly) and my motto is there is no such thing as too much sleep.

Here I thought we were all a bunch of amateur athletes

I have many worries lately with trying to conceive, so I do not sleep well. Can't fall asleep for a while, thinking

Not just the pros use steroids.

unfortunately, this is true. and lately I feel like I'm working on getting another round of the lovely drug :x

i am so hyper sensitive to caffeine and sugar -- i sleep like a log when i have just one or two cups of coffee in the morning. if i have some mid morning, i'm up at 3 and usually toast for the night. 8O

no sugar or caffeine for this woman after 10AM=sleep great

Like a log.... Don't drink coffee after 10 a.m. though unless I was up really late the night before.

Ummm it depends on what else is going on...

My son's meds hit him just right yesterday to keep him up until 1 AM! 8O

And as you know, boredom leads to mischief, so I made him lay in my bed so I would know if he tried to get up and go watch some horrible movie or god-forbid a Suzanne Somers info-mercial.

So last night it was he tosses, I turn. I toss, he turned.

On the whole however, I wake up once or twice to survey the scene (a mommy thing I think) and then I go back to sleep.

Last night: like a baby, since I finally got a bed and mattress. previous 10 days: on an air mattress on the floor :(

I have to get up at five to get ready to leave for work at 6:37. I could do it later but if I'm going to have to take a c**p I can't do it until about an hour after I get up. I don't know how dogs can do it on command when you take them out because I certainly can't. I also get woke up every 2 hours when my wife has to go pee. I bought a new foam bed topper for her last year. It does not agree with my back so now my back hurts much of the time. I need a hard mattress and she needs a soft one. Before getting married I had an old army mattress that I put on the floor, my back never hurt and I slept fine. It also eliminated the problem of dust bunnies under the bed but my wife refused to sleep on a mattress on the floor so I had to get a bed. Geeze I was going to buy a nice new double bed size mattress but she's fussy. Even the dust bunny thing wouldn't persuade her. But things will get better, either she'll die first and I can get a bed that doesn't hurt my back or I'll die and that will solve the problem too. At 77 how much longer do I have? Oh c**p!! My mother made it to 103 and the cardiologist told me last year after a whole series of tests that I have nothing wrong with me and I'm in better shape than most guys my age who never had heart surgery. I had a 6x bypass 21 years go which is still working like new. I get plenty of naps during the day when I'm not working and in the evening while trying to watch something on TV I really wanted to see.