What time do you actually get up?

How many times do you hit the snooze button?

Alarm?

Snooze button?

I usually wake about 4:50, turn on the TV for the 5:00 news and get up about 5:10 to get ready to go to work.

What time does your alarm go off? 0600 most days

What time do you actually get up? 0600

How many times do you hit the snooze button? 0

What time does your alarm go off? 4:30 am, Mon.-Sat. 6:30 am Sun/holidays/days off What time do you actually get up? Within five minutes of the alarm How many times do you hit the snooze button? Don't - have to get out of bed to go to the alarm

1st alarm goes off at 4:30AM. 2nd at 4:45AM

I'm out of bed when the 2nd one goes off.

otherwise known as...what time will Garrett bring me my coffee and tell me what's happening in the world and where my keys and wallet are.

Anywhere between 1:50 am to 4:50 am weekdays. I'm outta bed in a millasecond. I have never hit the snooze button in my life. 8) Well, not on purpose. :|

I don't use an alarm.....I just wake up between 5:30 and 5:45 on my own....and my dog Jake is my back up, just in case, including weekends.....

5:30

I get up when it goes off.

I only hit the snooze when sick or the day after a hash.

JU is a FREAK!

Hayden is our alarm. He's usually up around 7:00. We have him trained now to get up and go play in the bonus room and let us sleep which is nice. Then we have until 7:30 or 7:45 until Avery gets up. Most days I try to get up and ready for the gym before I go get her so we can head out when she's done with breakfast.

In my "working" days, my alarm went of around 6:30 I think and I was a notorious snooze hitter.

What time does your alarm go off? Alarm 1...4:30am & Alarm 2...5:00am What time do you actually get up? Between those two times. How many times do you hit the snooze button? Typically 2 on this alarm clock. My old one...3. I have this snooze thing down to a science. Before I had 4:30am wake ups, I used to set my clocks 10 minutes fast. I liked thinking that I had more time than I actually did. But that was too much math and figuring out for me. So...now I wake up in REAL TIME.

My husband wakes me up before he leaves for work around 6ish. I usually don't hit him. On purpose anyway.

What time does your alarm go off? Most of the time I am up before, but in the event it does go off, 408 if I am riding, 512, if I am sleeping in. What time do you actually get up? With the alarm, if it goes off How many times do you hit the snooze button? Zero

5:22 am. I get up right away. No snooze button.

Back when I worked, my alarm was set for 0515.
Snooze button: only once a morning allowed

Now: no alarms except the dogs. They get us up at 0630 everyday.