For those of you that wake up at 6 am or earlier... what time do you go to bed at night (or should I say afternoon )?

I get up at 5 in the morning and I try to get to bed by 11 at night

Somewhere between 9 and 10PM and up at 4:30AM.

I can wing it on four our five hours of sleep usually.

Between 8:30 and 10, depending on how I feel. Tonight will be a 10pm night I think...

Minimum of 7 hours of sleep; bedtime and rise time adjust accordingly (bed at 11, up at 6, etc.).

:1:
Although I get up at 415 :P

usually between 8:30 and 10 for me unless I ran a long run that day or if I Have one planned for the next morning. Then I am up by 5 am. On weekends I usually stay up a little later.

Another :1:

I get to bed at around 11 pm and get up automatically at 5-6 in the morning which really annoys me

usually in bed by 10 pm and the alarm goes off at 4:35 am.

Depends on what we've got going on, but mostly try to be in bed by 10.

me too..but only to run do I get up at 0430 when I work day shift.. If I do not have to work day shift I still go to bed about those times

I go to bed at 10, 11, or 12 get up at 6am.

I'm trying to take advantage of the time change to begin r*nning in the a.m. I get up at 5:30, and have been getting to bed around 10-10:30pm. I seem to be doing well this way.