Hi guys for the past 2 or maybe 3 weeks i have been going to bed about 9:30-10:30pn but my body is waking up at 3:00am through 4:00am and i have been geeting ready for school at 5:00 am but the problem is i am sooooooo tired still and drousy and it is starting to worry mee i fall asleep in a few of my classes here and there and when i get home i crash for like 1-3 hours at times and this is worrying me what do i do. Oh and btw i take melatonin to help me sleep. Pls help me fast.

I think I know the problem.  You are taking naps, long ones, when you get home from school.  Then you go to bed at night and you will finish your sleeping by 3 AM.  You should really keep yourself busy until bedtime so you get a more restful sleep and perhaps, you will be more awake by then.  You may need to go to bed earlier and get more sleep as well.  You may need more than 6-7 hours of sleep so try going to be at 8-8:30 pm each night, no naps, and see if you start waking more refreshed and able to tackle the day better.

Turns out i was diagnosed with a very rare form of infectious mono. I had to go to the hospital 4 times due to my spleen almost exploding. I also had to withdraw from public school and do homeschooling and to this day i am still suffering with syptoms...

The doctors dont know why my levels are not going down so i have to be on alert all the time... :(