Is endometriosis always causing of infertility? I mean, can it be cured? My friend is 29 and she was diagnosed endometriosis. She has no children, but wants them one day. She is desperate now because of possibility that endometriosis may unable her to have them. How can endometriosis be treated?

Endometriosis should be classified by laparoscopy. It is the way for determination the best treatment for it. There are 4 stages of endometriosis, and depending on the stage of the disease, prognosis can be made. It is not necessary that woman has to be infertile if has endometriosis. Pain medications, hormones and laparotomy are used in treatment of endometriosis. So, it does not have to mean that there is no chance for having children if woman has endometriosis.

Hello~
I'm 25 y/o last year I was diagnosed with endometriosis.
With endometriosis it isn't cureable, However it is possible to still have children with endometriosis.
I have had half of my left tube removed & the remaining left tube was found dilated. I'm not sure right now if my tubes are blocked. So now I am in the process of seeing a RE to help with having a baby.
You can treat the endo with pain medication. I also use a heating pad when I get really bad pain.
With endo a woman can have surgery to remove the implants.

I'm 22 and was diagnosed with stage 3 endo when I was 15. I was always told I'd never get pregnant, so I didn't worry about using any type of birth control when I met my fiancee. Then, after six years together, we were shocked to find out I was pregnant. Just a few months ago I believed I was infertile and now I have a beautiful 5 month old baby girl. So my advice is, if she wants children, to just keep trying no matter what. It took me six years but it was worth the wait!

I have been diagonised with endo for over ten years. I am a stage four. endometriosis is not cureable and at times it can be fatal. what is crappy about endo is it can spread through your blood vessels, lymph nodes, etc. your pain doesnt determen your pain. I know plenty of woman that have endo that have severe constant pain and some with little to know pain. I am infertitle now but I was luck enough to have two kids, so just keep trying and never give up hope. one day there will be a cure!!!

Popular management for endometriosis is surgery and hormonal medication, even they are not the cure for it. In eastern countries, herbal remedies are used to treat endometriosis as well.

Surgery

Surgery for endometriosis is with high risks. Because endometrial-like cells can flourish wherever it attaches, any cell or lesion left in the pelvic cavity in surgery may boom again after it. Meanwhile, because the adhesion caused by endometriosis can be vast inside the cavity, it can be rather difficult to separate the adhesions and organs. As the cause of endometriosis still remains unknown, sufferers who have had successful surgery may already get a completely cure.

Hormonal medication

Several types of hormonal medication can control the condition and symptoms and even cure it. However, because all the hormonal medication are with many side effects, they are always not suggested by doctors. What's more, those who have long-term use of hormonal medication may develop hormone imbalance when the treatment ends and even be infertile permanently. Thus hormonal medication is always a suggested choice for those who's condition is still slight.

Herbal remedy
In eastern countries, herbal remedies are also the choice to treat endometriosis and can be wildly accepted by sufferers.

In the concept of Traditional Chinese Medicine, endometriosis causes are: weakness of Yin, gather of heat(fire) at lower abdomen, bad blood circulation and stasis around the uterine. Endometriosis herbal treatment - . Pill is a patented herbal remedy to treat endometriosis which has been used for more than 10 years, and is proved can cure endometriosis within three to four courses.