Evil prank -- take one live snake approx 3' long and refrigerate, add one roll of duct tape.

Tape snake to the back of the girls bathroom door by the last 6" of so of the tail leaving the remaining lenght of snake free to move around rather fiercely. Now when one enters the bathroom the snake is hidden behind the door so the victem is unaware of the snake but will be totally aware of him when attempting to leave!

how does the refirgerator come into play?

You have to refrigerate the snake long enough to get him docile so you can duct tape him to the door.
Don't ask me how I know that.
WTR, that's mean. Really mean. More to the snake than the girls.

keeps the snake docile enough to tape to the door w/o getting bitten

Please tell me that I did not just read that! Please tell me that you decided to put the girl in the fridge instead of the snake, or better yet, yourself.

Sheldon

done many years ago - snake was unharmed - captured by the biology teacher and and released into the field behind the school!

Still not cool. No matter how much you think it is.

Evil prank that wasn't a prank...

My mom had the ladies over for lunch and one of the ladies had to get something out of her car. On the way back inside she encountered a snake chowing down on a frog that lived in the coy pond.

Did your mom have the snake taped there?

Well, that's allright then. They're already done what they came in to do. No harm no foul.
The cooler makes the snake not so wiggly.
And by the way, adhesives are not good for a snakes skin so cut it the *&%$ out.