Mine involved a live snake, duct tape and the door to the girls bathroom!

walking in the church dressed as the Grim Reaper for a 50th birthday.

Duct tape, two mattresses, a pick'em-up truck, and a shopping mall (parking lot).

1956 at the seashore around 10 pm in a 1939 LaSalle hearse. Two of us carried our buddy out of the hearse by his arms and feet and tossed his "dead body" over the sea wall. He ran up the shore around the corner out of sight of the people living where we dropped him and got back in the hearse and we booked it out of there. No one found the dead body but they sure tried.

oooh i forgot one. thanks G'dawg

A few of us got toether on this one. Used me as the dupe and slipped a guy a mickey. Duct taped him to his cot and placed him in with the llamas while in Bolivia.

The Chaplain and a ship with no one in command.

Well, I wasn't involved but my friend laid down in the driveway and they put a chalk line around her body so the marking was there when she got up. Then they taped off the house/area with yellow caution tape and went to bed. In the morning all the neighbors were wondering WTF happened. :LOL:

Mine was a beauty. The girls in the dorm room above us thought it would be cute to steal our XBox for three days.

Bad.Move.

At 3 AM, me and four of my friends infiltrated the suite upstairs. We tied their doors closed, so they couldn't open them (well, they could, but it would take several minutes). We duct taped a dead fish (I believe it was a haddock) to the underside of their bathroom sink, completely out of sight. We also set off an alarm clock that can only be compared to an air-raid siren in their main common room. They scrambled to shut it off, but we were long gone.

Three weeks later, the Haddock remained, rotting and disgusting, unfound, while their dorm smelled like a nuclear waste facility.

I win.

Mine involved a FedEx package of missing SAT scores for high school seniors in Los Angeles.

Prank 1:

A service technician was testing a fire truck in our test facility. He had the truck up to full power with water running thru six of the old style canvas fire hoses. While he was standing watching the truck with nervous intent...I snuck up behind him with a brown paper bag all blown up with air... POP!

He lifted a full vertical foot off the floor...

Prank 2:

Using a remote garage door opener circuit and controller I wired up a shop workers radio and fan.

While he was working away...I would shut his radio off..and turn the light on.. When he would walk over...just before he would touch the radio..I would turn it back on..and the light off... After he went back to work..I would time off a half hour and repeat the process..

He ended up calling maintenance..who had been alerted by me to the prank. They told him he was using an ungrounded radio in violation of company rules and it had shorted the wiring in the outlet.

Then there was the time I wired a KW Coil to a guys vice.....

1/  At work where I was the new electronics tech I was curious to see how good some of the others were. We had a military style tube tester that used a lamp similar to an automotive tail light bulb as a fuse, It was right on top where it could be easily replaced. I removed it and put a piece of paper in the socket so it did not make contact acting like a blown fuse.   I watched the first person who tried to use it fool around with the non working tube tester, taking it all apart to test inside for about 2 hours before finding the "blown" fuse. I had my answer.

2/ This wasn't a prank because it was too serious but we had a new audio tech at the TV shop where I was the head tech. He had just returned from Vietnam and at that time no one had heard of PTSD yet. I was working at the color TV bench where we had chassis out of the cabinet and hooked up to a test jig. To do this safely we had to discharge the high voltage (24 to 33 KV) off the picture tube. This process made a loud crack. We soon discovered that he jumped out of his skin whenever we did it so we had to tell him whenever we were about to.

:thumbsup:
Nice.

have you ever tattooed someone?

this is cool on so many levels
mine involved a bag of flour, a hose, and a friend's car.
or maybe it was the pay phone, the police station, and a phone call to my dad.