Here in the office we were discussing the normal Friday dribble of the day
Somehow this topic came up a one of my former staff members was discussing going to school due to a prank pulled by her son on a classmate in science class (added baking soda and green dye to a persons volcano).

So I decided to ask here the best gag/prank you pulled on someone you remembered.

Short of saying you killed that person what was it?????

I had several but the best was putting fire ants in my brother metal lunch pail (with the lid closed), and the reactions come lunch time.

A close second was the time I added extra rope to our Tarzan swing, we had a neighbor who was a bit on the heavy side got on and ended up dragging some dirt.

Anyone???

M

Those aren't pranks. Those are pure meanness.

I know, they are great!

Switching classes in our senior year was a classic one.

I actually got some of the accounting problems right too. I never had an accounting class in my life.

In college we once had an empty room on our floor. The RA was a good friend of mine and once while he was in the shower we moved all of his stuff from his room into the empty room and vice versa. Was pretty hilarious the look on his face when he came back.

One of the best ones ever pulled on me was by my wife and sister. We were staying separate cabins at a lake in Canada and they were both po'd because my brother in law and i were getting up at 5 a.m. every morning to go fishing. So they got together and set both our alarm clocks to 2:30 in the morning. Alarms go off, I stagger down to his cabin feeling totally unrested and slopping coffee down as fast as I could. He's sitting on the picnic table doing the same. We trundle on down to the boat and go out fishing. After being out about an hour I mention to him that the #@$ sun hasn't even started coming up - what's up with that. Fish for another hour and it starts dawning on us something ain't right, still no sunrise.... he dug his watch out, looked at it and it was 4:30 in the morning and we'd been out fishing for two hours. We fished for a few more hours realizing we'd had been had, went back and acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. Both sister and wife asking how the sunrise was, if we had fun fishing, etc. Neither one of 'em could keep a straight face though.... needless to say an 11 a.m. nappy was in order.

In college giving the 'despised' roommate a donut I found on the street. I still giggle over it...

In high school we once tied a road killed whitetail deer into our principal's
swingset. He looked pretty cool swinging there too...........

This presents a hilarious picture in my mind. I must be sick!

When I was in college I worked at a restaurant and the crowd I hung with were big time stoners/beer drinkers (go figure!) and my one buddy started a beer wall in his basement, just stacks and stacks of empties we collected since we went there every night after work to party.

We had this district manager who was a real joker and we were always playing pranks on each other...so one day when he was out of town we took all the bottles we collected, took like two cars to get them all up there, and spelled out YOU SUCK in bottles on his front lawn. He retaliated by putting a fish, ala Grumpy Old Men, in the kitchen manager's truck, under the back seat....in August!!! I bet that truck still smells....

This is the same guy we sent home in his underwear on his last day at our store after a massive food fight in the back involving eggs, whipped cream and all sorts of nasty food combos! THOSE were the good old days.....

Let me paint the picture here. Testing a fire truck is a somewhat interesting job as you have between 4-8 hoses, all pressurized to about 150 lbs, and tight as iron bars. A new tech running the test, and very unsure of himself, and worried about the hoses blowing off. Here comes me (Quality Engineer) sneaking up behind him with my brown lunch bag all full of air, and POP, right behind his head! I have never before seen a person literaly lift three feet into the air without a running start...but he sure did! Even funnier was he did not realize I was there...and ran around the truck looking for the blown hose

We convinced a woman at work that she had to change the air in her car tires in the spring and fall because of the different humidity levels. So while she was letting the air out of her tire the gas station attendent came over and asked what she was doing. I think she took a while to get over it.

Then there was one that my father did. His friend bought a new VW Super Beetle...every lunch time my dad would go out and add 3 (5 on Friday) gallons of gas to the guys tank. The guy drove around for almost a month without having to buy gas. He started bragging about the gas milage on his VW to all his coworkers. The next month, my dad brought in a hose, and started removing 3 gallons of gas per day. The guy thought somthing was broken and took it to the dealer complaining about the mileage drop. The mechanics checked it out and said it was OK. By now my dads friends were in on this, and they started almost draining the tank every day... the guy took it back to the dealer and complained it was getting worse, and could only drive home to work and back on a full tank. They finaly had to let him in on the joke because he was going to trade the beetle in on a Corvair. And you wonder where I get it from

this is a hardcore prankster!