Well, I would keep the abortion option as a last of all possibilities. Of course that there are some other ways to induct a miscarriage.
The magic word is- The Abortion Pill!
The Abortion Pills are a form of early abortion caused by the combination of two medications, mifepristone and misoprostol. It is the option for women who are 8 weeks pregnant or less.
The precise mechanism is that these medications block the hormone progesterone needed to maintain the pregnancy. But there are several possible side effects of these pills such as heavy bleeding, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and heavy abdominal cramping.

i am an 19 year old female who has a daughter that will soon be two. her father died about two months ago at the age of 23. she is my eveyrthing and the only one i want to be part of my life. i promised her as well as her father and to myself that i dont like teh fact to have children by different guys. well i am currently pregnant by someone else an i am five months or so. i could not go through with the abortion to scared and it didnt seem right but now that im thinking about it a miscarriage purposely done is just like an abortion. but i do not want another child in my time of life nor in the future to come. is there still apossibility of miscarriage? can i cause one on my own at my home so that noone knows but me? i need help here and i just wanna know if its too late?

THERE are abortion clinics in Florida and ATLANTA that can give an abortion up to 24 weeks... 6 months, but they are expensive... Look at florida and georgia..You will find clinics that can help you.YOU CAN ALSO LOOK AT other states here too! THERE ARE NO EFFECTIVE HOME ABORITONS, PLEASE GET TO A PROPER ABORTION CLINIC. NOT ALL regular GYN DOCS will perfrom an abortion.

first of all. you are 22 years old. you shouldn't have to be scared of your parents! you were adult enough to have sex, you should be adult enough to face the consequences. i have taken the abortion pills and let me tell you, i cramped HARD and bled like crazy. they aren't cheap. i paid $400 dollars for mine. but i was 19 and already had a child. we used protection and i still got pregnant. now i'm trying to get pregnant with my husband and we are having problems conceiving.. i now am realizing the value of children and what they can mean to you. if you don't want to keep your baby, thats your decision.. but you should look into adoption. i can't say that i'm anti-abortion because like i said, i took the pills. and i've regretted it since. really think this one thru. you are def old enough to raise a child. i was 18 when i had my son. and i've raised him on my own until about 2 years ago. you deal with what life gives you. as for causing a miscarriage.. thats just wrong. and dangerous! you could hemmorage from not expelling everything and die.

I don't see why you'd get an abortion, just give the child up for adoption. Adoption's great, there are lotz of people who want children, no need to worry about abortion. My sister-in-law is adopted and she's led a great life thanks to adopion.

WITH adoption you must carry a pregnancy to term, not all women wish to gestate a preganncy. It is her right to have an abortion if she sees fit.

ok me and my ex tried to have a baby but it never work and he left so i meet someone new years later and i am now 2 month almost 3 and i want to go to college and everything else i thought about abortion but its to scary, how can i cause a miscarriage cuz he don't want it and i just want to get my lfe together first so what can i do to cause a miscarriage? please help me i'm only 18 its my senior year!

You cannot cause a miscarriage at home, your best bet is to get an abortion.

AN abortion up to 14 weeks is very simple, and you can be put to sleep so it is painless.

http://www.gynpages.com

It is a website with lists of abortion clinics, prices, and more info.

IF you have any questions feel free to ask me.

I work in an abortion clinic.

mamaof2 wrote:

you people are dispicable! You are killing innocent babies because you were too stupid to practice safe sex! There are thousands of people who cannot conceive who would give their right arm to raise your baby! Give that baby the life he/she deserves, and get a soul!!!!

"mama of 2",

you are calling the people on this site stupid & dispicable. You do not know the individual issues that each of these women is going through. Do not assume that they are not practicing safe sex, I got pregnant on the pill twice once at 18 & once at 21, needless to say, I was on the pill for a reason & no, I do not have any children. First of all, if I was to keep either of the pregnancies to term, as a mom, you know that it's not easy after 9 months of bonding with a growing being inside of you to just say "ok, I don't want it, someone take this from me" ...it's a fact that many mothers who are supposed to give up their children for adoption change their mind once they have their baby. Second of all, did you ever think that money or insurance may be a factor for these men & women? That was my thought at 18, I used protection, it didn't work...now who was going to support my child? I was right out of high school. I didn't go to college, everything was planned, but I couldn't do it, know why? It DOES cause hurt & trauma for the woman, so for you to speak this way & call women names like this, I find YOU to be the despicable one. This nation is still pro-choice & every woman has a right to her decision. good luck & take care ladies, things turn out how they were meant to

I had an abortion (at 8 weeks) 3 years ago now, there is hardly a day that passes where I don't regret my action. I wasn't in love with the Father but we had been together for 2 years.I wish I had given the baby up for adoption. I wish I had been given more information about that option. The woman at the clinic even lied on my form. She asked me why I was having an abortion and I couldn't answer her, she said that she would just put 'student' on my form, and this was supposed to be councelling. All I can think about is my baby's broken body, sucked down a tube and into a vat of loads of other ruptured, broken and unwanted babies. I have been a nanny for 12 years, my husband and I are now trying for our first child together, I am really happy to have a second chance but my Motherhood will be forever tainted by the guilt of abortion. Please girls, talk to someone you trust before you decide, build up someone to support you, you will need it.

hey mama of 2,stop throwing stones at people like you're lil miss perfect,evenif people do practise safe sex accidents do happen and condoms aren't 100% safe alright!should the baby be born when the mother doesnt want it?or the dad doesnt love it?why let it suffer?or when you do give it up for adoption don't you think it would think why on earth would the parents give him/her up?that would cause emotional trauma to the child.if people want to give their right arm for the child,there's always other ways to conceive.if the parents of the child is poor how can they give life to the child?by coming to term,the child is ruining 3 lives(dad,mum and baby)so it is only right to let the choice be in the hands of the parents of the baby!so in short just in case you do not understand what im trying to portray,THE BABY HAS GOTTA GO IF THE MOM THINK IT NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THOSE WHO CANT MAKE BABIES,WELL LUCKY YOU AND TOO BAD LALALALALA!!!!!

for you people who are judging...shame on you. To the girls who need help. Trying to induce a miscarriage is very dangerous. If you absolutely cannot have this child, have an abortion that is done by a medical professional. If you can have the child but are unable to care for that child... there is always adoption. If you have hidden your pregnancy and are about to give birth there is a thing called "safe haven" You can take your unharmed child to a police station, a hospital, or a fire station hand the baby over and leave no questions asked and you will not get into trouble. The baby will then be adopted out to a family.
Don't do anything to harm yourself or the baby. If you are already over twenty weeks of pregnancy then it is no longer a miscarriage...it is a still birth and can get into trouble if you do not go to the hospital. So please, think about this choice... and do what is best for you not anyone else

So I guess what some of you people out there are saying is if you have an abortion your a bad person?BITE ME.Say that your 15 year old daughter got raped would you make her have that baby?If you would your a sick sick person and need to get you head cheacked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use a supportive tone in your posts. IF you want people to listen to you, your best bet is NOT name calling.

I had just broken up with my girlfriend 2 days later she told me she was pregnate o.O so now am am stuck with a girl i don't want to be with and a baby on the way or so i thought it turns out she wassn't pregnat and it was a trick to keep us together i was still having protected sex but she was putting a needle through the condoms. I want her to have an abortion she says no what are rights do i have in this do i have to pay child support ?