okay, so I'm 17 years old and I got my first period when I was in the 7th grade, it was a pretty normal period, a little heavy lasted about six days.
But after that one, my periods (if you could even call them that) started showing up every six months, they were extremely light, i barely even needed a panty liner, and lasted for two to three days. So this has been going on for about four years now, and now that i'm 17 it's starting to worry me. Shouldn't I be somewhat regulated by now? Someone help? What should I do? What's wrong with me?

Well, some women's periods are never quite normal. There can be many reasons for this and most of the time it can be attributed to a hormone imbalance if there are no other medical things wrong. I would say head over to the doctor they might be able to help you out with birth control pills that will give you more of a normal period.

Nothing is wrong with you but I would go see a doctor to see if they can help you out. They will probably say everything is fine.