I haven't had a period in over a year (I have PCOS), so it was a surprise when my period came on 1/24 and lasted eight days. On day 11, I had severe back pain on the lower left side. On day 12, I had a tiny bit of spotting at night. Husband and I had sex on the 13, 15 and 18 day of my cycle. On Day 17, I had one quick, sharp pain on my lower left side. Then, I had consistent spotting days 18-22 with tender breasts. This may be TMI, but it was consistent brown spotting, not bring red/pink, but I didn't need a panty liner. My breasts are tenderer at night; I especially notice them when I rollover in my sleep. The tenderness has decreased some in the past day or two but they are still achy. Day 26 (today), I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. Here's the kicker...I had an awful bought of nausea this morning that lasted about 15 minutes. Ever since, the idea of food sounds awful. Any thoughts?

Any suggestions you may have would be much appreciated. THANKS!