Okay so, I started my period on the 19th, but it was light flow. The next 3 days it got heavier and then after that started getting lighter again. I don't normally wear tampons so I thought maybe that could be the cause of this because the 23, 24, 25, and 26 I only used 1 tampon and 1 panty liner per day. And today I used 1 panty liner because it got really light today as to where I would only see it if I wiped or if the panty liner rubbed against me. My periods don't normally last this long, usually only 4 or 5 days and I thought maybe implantation bleeding but I had no symptoms of pregnancy and it was heavy like a period. I did have a baby 4 months ago and never went to get my 6 week checkup after I had her, which is wrong of me but that's besides the point. I'm actually really scared, why is it doing this? Has this happened do anybody else? Is this normal? I have been stressed out a lot lately. Could this be the cause of this? Something please help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there.

Periods can change all the time, especially after you have had a baby. If it makes you feel better my period changes all the time im constantly checking for pregnancy or other problems but its just my body screwing with my head... i wouldn't panic to much, if its not painful or uncomfortable then i wouldn't worry but perhaps you should still see your doctor in case there is something wrong that your unaware of and she might be able to give you a better explanation that i can.

Hope all goes well :)

Thank you so much, made me feel 1000000 x's better haha but you don't think I'm pregnant huh? And I have a appointment this Wednesday.

Not sure if you would be pregnant or not because implantation bleeding is supposed to be only very light and last 1-3 days... so i guess u just don't know, that's great :) hope all goes well :) glad i could make you feel better :)