I have factor five blood disorders and would like to have some more info regarding this issue. It has been for years now I have lower legs vein problem in fact my ankle swell and the vein area even hurts so sharp occasionally so I wanted to know what I am at with this so finally I got diagnose –factor five blood disorders. Can anybody tell me what this precisely means? Thanks!

It is more likely that in your case having factor five blood disorder means you suffer actually from DVT-deep vein thrombosis and this means exactly that you have some blood clots in your veins. I have exactly the same problem with this factor five blood disorder and I know it causes blood clotting and thrombosis and this factor five is actually sort of a protein that is produced by the liver and is usually circulating through the bloodstream without any specific action so whenever it is about factor five blood disorder it means that this factor five is being activated and so is contributing to blood clotting. Anyway I am diagnosed with initial blood clotting stage caused by this factor five blood disorder and I am regularly taking LMWH-low molecular weight heparin which is a drug usually prescribed as a treatment and prevention of blood clots