I am diagnosed with blood clotting in my legs so I am now curious what are possible blood clotting disorders and what I could expect? The thing is that only my right leg is covered with veins that is of reddish blue color and my right ankle swells occasionally especially on the hot weather. So what do you think what blood clotting disorders I could be faced with? Thanks!

Hi! I suffer from thrombosis for years now and it is one of the possible blood clotting disorders you could be facing with also – this is actually very serious health condition that could easily lead to heart attack or stroke or pulmonary embolism and some other serious conditions. Anyway I am taking regularly my anticoagulant treatment that consists of heparin –I am taking it orally but in more severe cases there is another opt taking anticoagulant therapy intravenously but this is usually prescribed in very serious condition caused by blood clotting disorders. Anyway I think that having proper diet could also help so avoid fat, salt and greasy food.