My child is 7 months old and I think his head is of bigger size than it should be. I’d like to know what this fast head growth means.

You haven’t mentioned what size your child’s head was at birth. According to researches a smaller head than its usual size and its significant growth afterwards may predict autism. I don’t want to frighten you but I think you should check your child’s condition by monitoring his head. Also some studies say that children diagnosed with autism usually have bigger head than “normal” kids. And common thing for kids with autism is that their head was of small size at birth. Also kids with mild autism have smaller heads in comparison to the kids with severe form of autism. There’re also some other causes of fast head growth for example it might appear the presence of brain or neck tumor.
Anyway the most important thing is, of course if there’s an illness at all, to check out what it is for it is of much importance getting the diagnose on time.