Hello. I'm 35 years old and since recently I become young mother.
This is my first baby and I was thrilled when this happened to me but, I don’t have much luck in keeping this child healthy.
At the age of one my son got measles. We were very frighten because my husband and I heard that it can affect later child’s growth and development. But, everything turned out well.
After a month and a half, my child is diagnosed with chicken pox, and not only that, but with some encephalitis that came with it.
We are very scared about possible outcome of this. We know everything about chicken pox, but almost nothing about encephalitis.
What kind of disease this is?

I can point you on some details that I think, will calm you down.
What your child is living through is very common among kids his age.
Milder forms of encephalitis can follow or accompany common childhood illnesses, including measles, mumps, chicken pox, rubella and mononucleosis.
Most kids infected with encephalitis have only mild symptoms such as headache, irritability— or no symptoms at all, and the illness doesn't last for long.
In infants it's harder to detect some of these symptoms, but there are still some important signs to look for like stiffed neck and crying that doesn't stop.
There is no cure for primary cause of encephalitis-virus, but anti-inflammatory drugs can help reduce swelling and pressure within your skull.