I have very bad migraines lately and have a hard time dealing with them. They affect my daily life especially while at work for I spent almost whole they back there in the office. And these bad migraines I have lately don’t help me at all in managing the stressful job I have. I’d like to know how I could make easier these migraines and is there a possibility that these bad migraines could be related to some other serious illness.

I don’t know why you haven’t visit a doc yet. I don’t think you have some serious disease and for that reason you suffer the migraines. The fact is that the migraine is disease by itself it usually isn’t related with anything serious than a strong headache. But just to avoid any possible complication you may go and have CT scan head or MRI. I wanted to tell you in fact that you better go to your doc for he’ll prescribe you some medicines that would fit to your condition. You need to determine first what type of migraine you have I personally have classic migraine but there’s some other type also called common migraine and each of them has its own symptoms and your migraine type would determine what medications you are about to use. Nowdays there’re really good medications that makes migraine stop pretty soon after you take them and there’re also medicines that may prevent getting a migraine at all. It’s just important to recognize the warning sighs such as fleshiness, sensitivity to touch, strong colors and noise, even a tingling in your arms and legs is a sign that the migraine is about to come. And in these cases I take my preventive medications. They really work. And I also quit smoking, I avoid alcohol and too much coffee I try to eat healthy and have regular sleeping habits and I was also advised by my doc that work outs help a lot in reducing the migraines as well as regular walks.