hello everybody I have been wondering about my height I havn't really paid much close attention to it until recently I am 5' 6.9 (170cms) and 14 turning 15 very soon, I have noticed people the grade below me are taller than me and some the grade below that some are taller, I was around the same height of kids my age if not taller than some before I went to high school but I was wondering if the lifestyle choices I made such as not eating well skipping lunch in hope of losing weight(lol)-(sort of starving myself)-(I would still eat breakfast and dinner just smaller amounts) and spending most of my time infront of the computer, over long periods of time a year or 2 contributed to this. I also am certain stunted my growth because my friend who I have been friends with for almost forever who I have been taller than him has grown more and is taller than me aswell and I havnt really noticed myself having much of a growth spurt either. I have stopped this for 2 months or so now (realizing how stupid I was) been eating much much more now and been eating healthy and not eating junk food and drinks and trying to sleep more. will I ever reach my full potential or have I messed my body up forever?????????????:'( ?  

(yes laugh all you want :P)

Hey man I have one question..... ok two questions.... 1 have u started puberty at all if so how long ago did you start and what sorts of changes have you noticed... under arm hair, pubic hair low voice ect.... and 2 how tall are your parents....? While eating healthy and getting sleep are important, what you are doing won't affect your growth....you are normal height for your age... let me know the answers to my first two questions and I can help more

Ok I am a bit embarrased about this but I started puberty around 12-13 years old when a few pubic hairs (like 2 or 3) started showing. I have underarm hair but it isnt very thick compared to my pubic hair is more thicker and i have abit of hair on my legs and Thanks for your help so far.