I’d like to hear more information about Asperger’s for my son is diagnosed with Asperger’s. I wonder what are the causes and symptoms and can it be cured.

Asperger syndrome is not a disease or illness; it is disability which is actually a form of autism. And just to mention, the asperger’s and autism are both types of Autism Spectrum Disorder. This disorder can’t be cured, it affects one all the life, but as the individuals with Asperger’s get older they may improve their social skills. Your child has a chance to improve his condition for nowdays there’re many learning programs, speech and communication programs that usually makes part of educational and behavioral treatment that is advised in combination with medical treatment. Also nowdays the GFCF diet is often prescribed as a treatment for one with Asperger’s. There’re many factors that causes the Asperger’s. Researches show that if there’s in family an individual with Asperger’s it’s probably there is some other member in the family history with similar symptoms. And the symptoms vary from one individual to another. It’s not like all children with Asperger’s has the same symptoms. But the main symptoms are the lack of learning and understanding ability, difficulty in socializing and communication, withdrawal and isolation and so on.