I’d like to hear some general info about headache for I’ve had a headache for month now. It affects my daily life this headache pain that I have followed by nausea and my head is pulsating on the eye area. I really have trouble dealing with it and would appreciate any advice of how I could treat my headaches.

I suffer from migraine headaches and I think the symptoms you’ve described indicate that you also have migraine headaches. And according by the frequency of your headaches it may turn into the chronic migraine headache that needs to be treated for if they’re treated they least much shorter. For now you may treat your headaches with aspirin or ibuprofen that will help you a bit. But if you had headaches for a whole month that’s a sign that you should go visit s doc and discuss with him which treatment would be the best for you. And anyway whenever the headaches are so frequent it is better to check out if they are related to some other more severe medical condition. Usually having headache doesn’t mean that the person is having a brain cancer but it is always better to make. sure everything’s ok. So there’re nowdays various medications that treat headaches. I use pain relieving medications that always make my headaches stop but I often use preventive medications for very often you may predict that the migraine attack is coming by some specific sensation you feel like warmth and eyes flashes. I also changed my diet and have noticed that it also reduced my headaches. I avoid drinking much tea or coffee, no alcohol and cola and sweeties. I’ve also noticed that sleeping changes may cause my migraine so I always try to sleep enough.