IF TOO MUCH TAKEN HOW DOES IT AFFECT THE METABOLISIM?

IF TAKING OTHER MEDICATIONS, SUCH AS ZOLOFT AND DIOVAN, HOW WOULD THAT EFFECT THE NERVOUS SYSTEM OR METABOLISM?

At first I wasn't familiar with this medication, but it looks like it is more a diet pill, right? After a little research, I found the following. The supplements all seem to be geared toward helping dieters reach their weight loss goals. I did read that the product does not appear to contain a proven fat burner or appetite suppressant. Is this true? Have you lost any weight while taking it? I suspect taking too much of anything is not good for you, especially with all the media attention on a lot of the same metabolism speeding drugs on the market. There have been a lot of recalls. Do your homework before popping any pills! There are many cons and a few pros with this type of medication. Always consult your doctor when mixing any medication or over the counter drugs. Hope that helps.