Hi, I suffer from anxiety, and I tried some medicines that didn’t work. Anyway, I heard all the good things about zofolt and I decided to try it. Does anyone have experience with it?

Hi, I’ve been using zofolt for treating anxiety for a long time. I still have some signs of this condition, but zofolt reduced most of it. I like it even more because it’s not habit-forming. I had some experiences with drugs that I easily became addicted to, and this is a relief when I don’t have to thing about that. Before I started using zofolt, I heard that it cases weight gain. However, I didn’t have this problem, I didn’t gained one single pound. The only side effect that I had was a dry mouth, and that didn’t last long, just for the first few months. My menstrual cramps were reduced since I started using zofolt, so I had one more reason to continue taking it. Ask your doctor for advice before you use any drug.

Ihave been on Zoloft for about a year I suppose, and let me tell you...its a wonderful drug. Ive been taking it for panic disorder, and as long as you stay away from alcohal and drugs, its perfect. Unfortunately...for myself at least, being in college, alcohal and marijuana experimenting is common. This is where the zoloft begins to disipate. When combining the different drugs with zoloft, I often may feel panicish, or even paranoid. To sum everything up, there are two ways to live your life. You can Live with several tiny panic attacks a day, worrying about everything and living in fear....or take zoloft and eliminate 95 percent of panic attacks, yet when they do come (especially when experiementing, but not always) they come on ten times stronger. Personally, I think i would rather have one killer panic attack once in a blue moon, than multiple small ones everyday. I hope this has been helpful, and stay safe-

W.

i have been taking zoloft for a about 5 years although i still get mild feeling of anxiety this medication has really helped controll my panic attacks.. i would recomend this medication in a heart beat

Hey people I have a little problem: I'm pregnant, about 5 and a half weeks along, and I'm about to have to start taking Zoloft. I'm not sure if I should take it I know if I dont then the baby can have major ADHD or ADD, but that is the only thing I can find wrong with not taking Zoloft. However I have found tons of things that can hurt my baby if I start taking it, especially during the third trimester. If someone can give me any advice i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

A.W.

I'm not a Dr but any drug that you put in your body can have side effects.Maybe not bad ones but it can happen.My husband is taking zoloft since april for cronic Insominia AND ALSO ATTEMPTED SUICIDE seems like nothing works HE IS VERY ANXIOUS ,WEAKNESS HAS COME OVER HIM TIRED ALL THE TIME,PAIN IN STOMACH IN LOWER BACK.HE HAS ASLO LOST 40-45 IBS NOT EVEN TRYING TO . HE HAS SLOWLY GOTTEN OF ONES DR PUT HIM ON SOMETIMES YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR OWN BODY THAN ANYONES ELSE. DR HAS TRYED TO PUT HIM ON 150 MG IT DOESNT WORK FOR HIM EVENTUALY WE HE AND I WILL GRADUALLY GET OF BUT I READ THAT THERE IS A MAGINESUM FIZZ THAT WILL HELP WITHDRAWLS BUT ONE THIND PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD TAKE VITIAMINS B ITS FOR STRESS AND NERVOUR SYSTEM SUPPLEMENT AND CALICUM FOR YOUR BONES FOR YOU AND BABY OR TAKE PRENATAL VITS im 61 yrs have had two childred and i never liked taking lots of med but i do have back pain do take some once in a while generic pain med icine.everything god put here on earth he will take care of of you and your baby just follow your heart you will be just fine .please be careful in what you put in your body while caring the baby this is an important .Hope this helps you or anyone

panic attacks can come from experimenting with drugs so why not stop the drugs all together.....