Hi

I am interested in Duromine - but am concerned about the depression aspects. I already suffer depression and take 20mg of Prozac daily, I have read that it can make you depressed? Does anyone know if Duromine and Prozac can be taken simultaneously? Also, taking duromine, how well are you able to exercise hard? Although I am 165cm and weigh 92kg - I still enjoy exercising alot and play competitive sport and would like to keep doing that. Would love some feedback.

Need an answer to the question concerning taking duramine and prozac together. Is it safe? Will they both still work if taken together? Can you do strenuous exercise while taking both tablets?

To put it simply - NO. you cannot take Duromine and Prozac or any other depression meds/contraceptive pills/antibiotcs as it makes the other meds not work to their purposes. Duramine is supposed to supress the appetite thus giving you more energy, so that you should be able to excercise until your heart is content.
make sure while taking Duramine you completely understand the pros and cons with it. Make sure you drink lots of water, as sometimes your mouth will feel VERY dry.
I hope this helps!

i found it does make u depressed and moody

dont mix them, i think it woulld be really dangerous to ur mental health. duramine makes people unstable enough alone. talk to your doctor, maybe there are other options available.

Not true I'm on 30mg's a day and I take a 75mg effectsor an k feel fine if not better then I did before I started duromine. And my doctor perscribed both to me and I doubt they'd do that if there not compatible. I've been on effectsor for 8 mounths and duramine for 19 days. I am yet to weigh my self as I'm waiting till I see my doctor my starting weight was 95kg and a size 38 to 40 I now fit in a 34 in mens! So I guess it's working lol good luck!

Nick :p

I too am taking an anti-depressant (Zoloft) and Duromine. A specialist prescribed both, and I've had no adverse reaction; I've actually felt better since I started taking the Duromine.

i can certainly say that mixing them isnt good. i have been on duromine for near 2 months, first the 15 mg and then now the 30mg because i thought i was fine. the doctor told me i may slip worse into depression, i currently take pristiq 100 mg, and before duromine i was on a much healthier path of feeling happier. on my anti deps

at first on the duromine i felt like i was doing ok, but the anxiety and nervousness was making my day hard. i have bitten all my nails off, made my toenails bleed from picking at them, was angry the first few weeks, and irritable

i wanted to try them out, i am sooo sick of my weight. but the last few days i have literally slipped back into darkness, i cant sleep, eat , or function properly, im crying all day, and freaking out over anything. I also am dizzy nauseas , and feel like in a dream state. My skin has been breaking out in hives, my skin is dry and my teeth have gotten brittle and aching bad as hell.

i was all for these, but since i stepped them up, they have made me feel like im not with it, and everyday is a struggle, so im backing off them.

i guess they have bad enough side effects for a normal frame of mind person, but personally on anti deps, they are making it worse. its like they are over riding my anti deps, and making it so much worse. my xanax will not even work properly, as i keep having panic attacks.

i want to lose weight, but is your life worth it if you fall back into the dark cycle? i just want to feel normal again, and personally if you have a history of depression please be careful.

I'm on Duromine 30 @ the anti depressent effexor. I have no Dramas mixing the two what-so-ever.
Consult your doc anyway, they will inform you if they can mix before prescribing them to you anyway.

Hi, it is perfectly fine to take prozan/lovan and duromine together. I take 80mg of prozac a day and duromine and i feel fine, my cpdoctor is very good and would never prescribe both if they couldnt be taken together.

hi, my gp prescribed my both on 2 different occasions then when i went back for repeat of zoloft another doctor from the same surgery said they counteract eachother. so i discontinued duromine, which was a little disappointing, but i had noticed it didnt suppress my appetite or make me as awake as it used to without the zoloft. though i have not been able to find any real information on this online.

Health Advisor

Hello all.

SteadyHealth proudly presents its new ebook about Duromine. Here you can find everything you ever wanted to know about it: effectiveness, side-effects, dosage, and many other things.

You wanted to try it out, but had doubts? Now you can read experiences from real people all around the world and decide on that basis.

If you want to use Duromine, this ebook is a must have for you.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XPRM6WA.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

The people at SteadyHealth decided to offer you our Duromine ebook completely free of charge — but hurry as this offer starts tomorrow and last for only five days!

You just need to click on the following link to get your free copy - http://amzn.to/1Ar7m5p

Remember that this is a limited time offer!If you are as satisfied with this book as we are, please leave us a review on Amazon and help us reach other people.

Health Advisor

Use this great offer and get your free copy of the ebook “Duromine Diet Pills: Does Duromine Really Works?” and read the real-life stories of people who used or are using Duromine. Find out how they achieved success and how they use this pill.Also, please leave us your feedback on Amazon and tell us how this book helped you in your weight loss journey. 

Health Advisor

Today is the last day of our free promo campaign for the Duromine weight loss pill ebook.You can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XPRM6WA.Find answers to every question you ever had about Duromine. Don’t miss this last-minute opportunity to finally lose all those unwanted pounds.And, if you are satisfied with our product, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you.