Within the last couple of years, I am noticing that I can actually feel the ejaculate moving up out of the testicle and out of the penis. It doesn't hurt, but it feels hot and kind of odd. I had right side inquinal surgery in 1998. In fact it feels better afterward and the low level ache in the testicle goes away. It's as if the opening from the hernia is closing in tight on the sperm cord to create that feeling of a hot plug pushing through during intercourse of masterbation. What is the cause? Do I need a second surgery?

It's perfectly normal, in fact a good thing, to feel your semen "flowing" ( more a velocity thing) through from your testicles and out the penis. This is a healthy, stron orgasm. Be happy and content (you will naturally feel content when this hapens) with this wonderful strength during your orgasm. I've had that almost all my sexual l ife and the warmth felt just above the pubic bone (but deep inside) is a great satisfying feeling of relief. Enjoy your strong sexuality. You (and I) are a rare and lucky breed. :-)