I have been expimenting with prosta/anal orgasm for a little while and have a question

Is it possible to get orgasm from only stimulating prosta through anus (I use a dildo)

I got some good feelings from a kind of lust points the dildo strokes prosta and also got semen fluid running, but never got explosive orgasm, it feels like the orgasm is building up but cant get beyond that, am I doing it wrong, more patience, slower? or is it just the way anal/prosta orgasm feels?

Some fellas easily have a male prostate orgasm from nothing but prostate play, but others find that, although it feels good, prostate stimulation alone isn't enough to get them to climax. You'll find which group you're in after you experiment with it more. I'd say try just jacking off at the same time and you'll have an orgasm that way, a more intense orgasm than you would have without stimulating the prostate. You might also discover that prostate massage feels a LOT better when it's not you yourself doing it, and also if you seriously take the time to get relaxed beforehand. 

I can reach an orgasm from just prostate play. Just keep going for ages an eventually u will cum. 

Anal orgasm is something you have to surrender to. While the experience you're describing sounds like you're well on your way, it's really hard to concentrate on pounding away with that dildo AND the sensations you're trying to ride. Another poster suggested that if you keep at it you'll get there. This is probably true but I'd add the following points: 1) Make sure you're stroking that dildo at the right angle. Variation is good but you'll get the most effect from stroking at a "back to front" angle, as if you were getting screwed from behind standing up. This will cause each stroke of your dildo to contact the prostate which is located on the front side of the anus. Try standing mostly upright, dildo in hand behind you, and using wrist action to make long strokes in an out. 2) DON'T LET UP. Obviously if something really hurts you should stop, but be tough. Don't stop pounding it because you're tired or it's too much. Unless it hurts, "too much" = intense orgasm approaching. Go for it! 3) Don't suppress or let the sensations pass you by. Peg yourself when you can make noise and really get into what you're feeling. Nevermind discretion or that you're not "like that." Anal sex is a very DS (dominant/submissive) act, even done solo. Imagine you're getting railed by some merciless stud who won't stop until you're wailing like a little b***h. 4) Introduce a (your) partner. Nevermind whether you like boys or girls or if you think you're gay or bi or what. You're f*****g your own ass with a dildo here. Be a REAL man and own it! Find someone (or encourage your partner to be) like that merciless stud I mentioned. Give feedback, as I mentioned earlier; be vocal for his/her benefit to communicate what's working as well as to help you get into your sensations. Encouraging him her to "dont stop!" at a critical momen can also ne very helpful as well as extremely hot. Even if your partner is a guy, consider having him use a dildo on you at least to get started in case his stamina won't quite get you there. Also consider the use of a condom (if not already practicing safer sex) to decrease his sensitivity and increase stamina. If condoms make for soft erections for him, look into finding an erectile dysfunction medication. To achieve the best angle for prostate stim, have him f**k you standing up from behind or with you lying flat on your belly. A good anal orgasm starts like what you're already experiences but it swells into a sensation that makes your moans turn to loud grunts as your gut spasms and your prostate begins to ejaculate a mostly clear load. It's very different from typical male orgasm/ejaculation but the best part is that it can last for MUCH longer and can be repeated as many times as you can stand it. GOOD LUCK! I'm jealous of the discovery you're going to enjoy. Oh, and one last thing, clench down on that penis/dildo to tighten things up and increase sensations (for both of you). Another thing I like to work in after I'm nice and loosened up is popping out and back in while clenched.

trust me on this! you need a bigger dildo than the one your using not to big just the next size up then keep trying you will find urself having some great orgasms!!

Yes, very possible and contrary to various poster; SIZE has zero to do with it! Even just touching the hole itself can cause an orgasm so something half inch or ten inches going in is going to cause a massive orgasm for those who are sensitive in that area. Evolution has seen to this like how gay males give better oral lacking gag reflex compared to women and gay males who happen to be bottom bunks have more pleasure nerve endings in that area than so called top bunks but a guy gets more pleasure because of the prostate than a female would there.

I get intense and multiple orgasms inside there starting at just slight penetration am already having first orgasm there and once inside I have at least two more before he has his and I try hard to time his with my last one that also includes the front part too and that part rarely even needs touching and is going to go. Again, size has nothing to do with it but an important factor is two people not toys or alone. If it is form of two guys both clean no STD of significance at least like HIV or something it is pleasure and straight guys are catching on to how more tight it is there and how gay guys are so much better at oral to which is why studies show 10% of married straight men cheat to have gay sex even though they are not gay. Having sex doesn't make or change or prove sexual orientation. I'd not date a married guy or someone who is cheating on someone but I notice straight type guys really follow me around and I catch them looking there like going in a store there is a glass window and guess what they are looking at? I am a former model so am not bad looking but they tend to be looking at the bubble butt and I know they want it and a few, I wish would do it but am really just looking for one guy since have not been with many and want to keep it that way.

As much as I enjoy Anal play and have been doing it for a long time, an anal orgasm is more of a dream. Yes this area has thousands of nerve ending that makes most anything we do feel great but there's nothing there to cause an orgasm. The untruths told by some drives others crazy trying to obtain what others say they get, others intentionally tell you things that can hurt you. Try reading about your anatomy to find out what's actually possible before trying to obtain the impossible and end up hurting your butt doing something crazy. The truth hurts, hospital visits are even worse and reading in the right place, very valuable to all. Enjoy your anal play, it does feel fantastic!

I don't agree that it is a dream! I can experience multiple orgasms just using mardi gras beads draped across my anus. It is not uncommon for me to experience five or six anal orgasms in the course of a masturbation session. I have found that by exercising the muscles around the anus, coupled with the mardis gras beads draped over my anus, I can squeeze the beads with my anal muscles to get a sort of rythym going. After a few moments of getting the rhthym started, I then relax. What happens next is amazing! I began having anal contractions and the feeling of the most wonderful orgasm you could ever experience. When I am ready to cum again, I just repeat the process. They are different than the male ejaculatory orgasm, but in my opinion, they are much better and last much longer. I like to think they are more like a female orgasm.

You cum even from touching your p***y hole!! What a beautiful sissy!!
I sure want to be with one like you baby...

Using a prostate massage wand, dildo, or other blunt instrument can produce a top rate hands free anal / prostate orgasm. It trial and error, practice, good aim and some dedication, but when you finally get there... And your body chemistry does it's magic... WOW !!

What I will say is... It's never an "explosive orgasm". No. It's a very different thing, unlike a 'usual' male orgasm. The feelings are longer lasting for a start. It takes a long-ish time to build up to the orgasm, ten minutes sometimes and yeah.. that can make your arm sore (reaching round to use a massager in ones anus is fair strain on the arm and hand) and the actual orgasm rather than a very immediate penis glans pelvis centered rush comes from deeper inside (obviously) and feels more emotional and warming too... And is very intense, it;s like the difference between dipping one finger in boiling hot water, or slipping your whole body into a warm bath tub full of perfumed bubbles.

Hands free or not ? Personally... Being a feminine kinda guy, crossdressing life long and loving that... I prefer not to touch my penis at all during the prostate massage, bringing myself to a hands free orgasm. I have methods for keeping myself from being hard during the whole process too, leading me to what feelf 'For me' like the most feminine possible outcome for someone in my situation, It all feels wonderful and I don't even have to see or think about the damn penis in my knickers.

I have found that position is another key. I orgasm best laid on my side, knees apart feet together, using a blunt toy to massage myself, as once the orgasm is upon me I can simply curl up on my duvet with my girlfriend and enjoy the warm happy sexy wonderful feelings. When I am on all fours and using a suction cup dildo, the initial sensation feels stronger but to be honest the orgasm is marred by having to change position to relax as the pleasure hits me.

Lubrication is IMPORTANT, plenty of it inside and out, also... (gross out alert).... If you go at it too hard, you can bleed or injure yourself. BE CAREFUL !

I am straight, married, and seriously into solo dildo play. I have always enjoyed the intenser feeling of masturbation with something up my butt. I love long and thin (30"), but even with cleaning it can sometimes get messy, so over the last 2 years I've been going for width instead. I use a rocket for width training (11.5" length, 3.6" diameter) for training, but when I've had a break or feel the need to step down to something smaller I use a suction cup, realistic model, 9" in length and 2.5" in diameter.

I was using the smaller toy yesterday and had my first true anal orgasm. I've had prostate orgasms before and they are pretty intense but this was a whole new ball game. I didn't cum at all, though I was trying to masturbate at the same time. What was it like? Simply earth shattering, mind blowing, beyond a thing I have ever experienced before. My whole lower body was shaking, I was panting like crazy and the waves of pleasure were so intense that I imagine this was on a par with a woman's best orgasm. I was totally wasted for at least 10 minutes afterwards. Think of your best 'normal' orgasm. Call that a 1. This was at least a 9.

shut up dont be a a## if u wanted to talk s### bout people keep it to ur self u had a choice of reading so SHUT THE #### UP

I could have written this. No ejaculate to speak of. In fact, I was the opposite of erect.

But to my dismay, it only happened once. I have built up to an extremely ecstatic state several times before and since "it" happened, but managed to "let go" just once. The ecstatic moments are wonderful and sometimes peak and ebb over long periods of time, and mimic the "big one" with little waves, but I'm still chasing that one wonderful burst of waves.

I would agree that bigger isn't better. Another thing, I get to the ecstatic space with not much attention to the prostate at all. The prostate feels good in manual foreplay, but it focuses too much I think on achieving a penis orgasm, which to me, is counterproductive to the anal experience.

Another thing, and you may disagree, is that clinching is counterproductive. I find that pushing out as thrusting occurs works best toward building up the ecstatic moments. But before the pushing comes into play, relaxing the anus with clever fingering is really important.

I just made myself turned on.

I wrote the last post. After getting turned on, I went for it, but something wasn't right. I gave up, examined my motivation, and decided to write this  

Being turned on isn't enough. Success with anal play came with time. Real success came with anticipation and ritual. I noticed the more I put into it the more I got out of it. Purging became part of that ritual. Then I added stuff to it. I'd purge and bathe. Then I started lighting candles. Even though I'm not transvestite, I started adding a little mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and powder.  It was part of being submissive.

Sometimes lipstick, but usually not. Makeup in general, applied lightly, made me feel submissive, but lipstick made me look like a freak.  These didn't suit any particular fantasy but it served as prep for a date. I'd even brew myself some tea and drink from china. Again, this is not about being girly, it's about being submissive to the act.

Some have said the standing position is best for the proper angle. That may be true for working the prostate, but you should not focus on the prostate for that anal orgasm. The prostate serves to be penis focused. Penis focus is dominate. Anal focus is submissive. 

I found my best submissive postures were on my side and even better on my back. I usually start standing for prep, moving to my side for buildup, and then to my back for ecstatic moments. Sometimes, between highly ecstatic states, I'll lie on my belly, gently stroking, feeling myself to be in an altered state of sorts.

i am not attracted to men, but I have moments after I'm in full arousal where I have visions of a man pounding on me, but I really can't see a face, body, or skin color. It's surreal. 

Throughout this process, I rarely touched my penis. 

Now please do not follow what I enjoy most because I think it could be dangerous if you're not careful. I like longneck beer bottles. The neck is slender. With minimal spit or lube, they go in easily. The body keeps the depth about right. The body is also a good hand hold. If I could change two things, the neck wouldn't have a hole in it and it would be about one inch longer....not for depth but for longer stroke (important toward the end).

One of the things I enjoy about the longnecks is they're effective in the buildup, the secondary arousal. When the neck is fully inserted, a slight wobble stimulates the upper reach of the neck, provides minimal stimulation to the prostate but really excites the anus. At this phase, I go for anal relaxation.  For thrusting, I like for the anal muscles to be pushing out. I almost never enjoy gripping.

I've tried dildos. They're okay but far from ideal. Butt plugs are either too short or too fat.

Back to basics. It's about state of mind. Anticipate. Set up a date with yourself. Prep.  Prepare. Submit. Enjoy. After its all done, then gripping an empty ass will feel good for hours after. The reminder of your date will linger sweetly

Regarding anal orgasm being a dream and anatomically impossible, not true.

Rare? Yes.

Impossible? No.

Rare enough that I've experienced the full shuh-bang only once. That said, the near orgasm, the euphoric state is more easily reached, but it takes a paradigm shift in attitude and approach.

First, you have to get away from the idea of a penis-style orgasm, which includes focusing on the prostate.

Second, it's a slow build of mind and body. I've never had gay sex and find it mildly repulsive for me, but I doubt a gay lover could deliver the ecstasy I bring to myself. Indeed, I'm not sure my wife could touch me the way I do myself with the same result.

Third, bigger isn't better and deeper isn't necessarily better. It's about the opening and just inside. Occasional brushes with the prostate are desirable but not required.

Fourth, don't let the absence of cum be a measure. Indeed, the lack of a penile discharge and lack of any erection at all is a positive. Again, it's a major paradigm shift in mind and body......and, sexuality.

Fifth, read Wikipedia's article on anal masturbation for a possible explanation for anal orgasms. I'm not sure I really understand the physiology of it, but I trust my own experience and value what may be an explanation for the phenomenon.

Sixth, if you try to learn from porn about anal sex, and stick to the methods shown there, homosexual or heterosexual, then my post here has been for naught.

Seventh, if you successfully adjust your approach to anal masturbation and what it can offer, you may find the euphoric ecstasy that may fall short of the full-blown "O", but instead find a satisfaction you don't experience with "normal" sexual activity. A satisfactory glow that sticks with you for hours is hard to beat.