I know that when women have anal sex it feels good so i was wondering it it will feel good when a guy does it not. I know this question is wierd and i am not gay i am just curious. And for those of you who are wondering why i dont try it myself and find out well i dont want to i think its nasty shoving something up my ass.

the male g spot is inside the anus, so yes it will feel good, just dont put anything stupid up there that you cant get out :-P

Dude, when veterinarians take semen from a bull to inseminate cows, they ram what is essentially a huge vibrating butt plug into the bull's ass. The vibrator massages the bull's prostate, gives it a boner, and makes it have an orgasm to collect the sperm. OK, so I grew up on a farm, but the same principle applies to humans - if you massage the prostate, you will have a mind-blowing orgasm - often without having to touch your penis. If feels really good. I have a few dildoes that I use during masterbation sessions.

i am a guy and my girlfriend likes pegging me with a strap on. we do it lots and it doesnt hurt at all. in fact i think its the best kind of sex.