All right, I am about to introduce my method of masturbation and I want to ask if it's the best method of masturbation a guy can have. So I am a 14-year-old Asian male, and I've recently just found out a way to masturbate without lubricant, but I did it in bed. Doing it in bed always gives plenty of pleasure, so this is what I have ONLY during winter: I take myself to bed, and then I rest myself on it under two warm blankets. I have the thick blanket on top of the thin blanket, which touches my body. I warm-up my masturbation by slowly reaching my hands in-between the two blankets and pushing the thin one on my penis, so to give it some erection. And then the real deal: I halfway strip my pants off up to the point where it touches my quads to warm my feet, because my quads are always going to be warmer than my feet. My feet are exposed while my quads are not. In my belief, warming up my feet is incremental to intense sexual behavior. After halfway stripping off my pants, I now have my underwear exposed. It's better to masturbate when my thin blanket, which is superimposed by the thick one, reaches closer to the rich nerve endings of my penis, in my opinion. When I don't strip off my pants I am not masturbating enough of the nerve endings; it's more like I am pushing past the fibers of my pants, therefore I may not reach faster orgasm. Well, and that's only the first step. Then I pull up my clothes so that my nipples are exposed. Sometimes I choose to take off my clothes entirely, but sometimes I don't. When I do, it sets an automatic stimulating reaction to my body because the blanket is pushing past my sensitive nipples. Now I sack a portion of it that rests on my penis in front of my scrotum after stretching my crotch. This is to give my penis extra warmth. The key to my masturbation is all about warmth and comfort. Warmth and comfort are always good breeding grounds to the ultimate pleasure and excitement. The blanket at this point straddles my legs and they're warm too. I pull both of my blankets toward my side to give my body supplementary warmth. When I do this I have firmly enclasped my testicles, scrotum, and my penis firmly. After assuring this I loosen up tightness the blankets have to my body so I can maneuver my masturbation a little easier. When everything's too tight masturbation becomes more immobile, but loosening the tightness now gives me the chance to feel my pelvis, my scrotum, and every corner of my penis. The real masturbation begins at this point. I push the thin blanket past the phallus and once in every while I reach to stimulate my nipples while I stroke and frolic with my penis simultaneously. I realized it's much easier to reach orgasm when simultaneously arousing two extremely erogenous zones, because I could feel my penis about to explode in cum with every sensitivity. There is intense pleasure at this point, and it was incredibly intense!!!! It felt like there was a magic connection between the boobs and the penis, because every section of my phallus was so sensitive that I couldn't stop but moan with great delight!!!! I run the thick blanket up to my neck and sometimes my chin so I could bathe in peace and happiness. Eventually I feel too warm to be continuing to feel extreme pleasure because I would overheat myself. Overheating creates slight sweating, which then creates a slightly uncomfortable feeling to my body. It feels like I am being suffocated for a bit, but my penis is feeling too good to even feel the slight suffocation. Eventually my penis reaches the climax and I ejaculate straight into my underwear under the aegis of comfort. I don't take off my underwear because even though that would give me even more wanton excitement straight to my nerve endings, I don't want to cum into my blanket. Any way, I have done this process many times already, and it feels extremely good to be in that situation. I have also realized that my nipples get extremely erect when my penis cums, so that certainly defines another connection between these two. Of course like how most other guys do I bathe myself in the aftermath joy of masturbation, and then I either sleep or get out of bed. So, that was it!!!! After reading my method, how did you all think? Thoughts? Comments? Is this the best way to masturbate???

Dear Sir/Madame, I am here to have a question and hope you can give me back with a good answer. I am wonder that my first time with my boyfriend have no bleed, and I feel that he will think that I am not virginity. So because of I have no bleed can consider that I am not virginity or not?? I am looking forward to hearing from you shortly. Best Regards, Sandra

My goodness, you seem incredibly erudite for a 14 year-old (wink). Your method is very personal to you and thanks for sharing it. It does, however, seem a bit over-complicated to me. You are, it seems, circumcised - I've also been cut I would advocate slipping your erection into a rough sock and moving it up and down loosely and quite gently, making sure you are rubbing the sides of your penis as much as the top and bottom. The bonus is that when you ejaculate there's no spunky mess. Just put the sock into the wash with everything else.