Anyone out there experiencing retrograde ejaculation? I still masterbate on occasion and the first time it happened was a real mind blower but now I find it convenient because there's no mess to contend with.

My husband suffers from the same, however occasionally depending on the stimulation it will come out normally. wouldnt be a problem but we have been trying to have a baby for the last five years.

I do this technique from time to time. What I do is just at the last second before ejaculating, I squeeze the muscles as tightly as I can and hold it through until I'm done the coming sensation. Then I masturbate some more, and this time I ejaculate. This ejaculation is much more intense than a regular ejaculation. I've tried cutting off the ejaculate several times, but it only seems to work once for me. If I do it a second time, and on the third time let it come... it kind of fissles out the third time and is a big disapointment.

The risk of this technique is developing a vericocele (I'm not sure of the spelling), and this is a pain usually in the left testicle. It is not very pleasant. This is why I don't do the technique very often. I've found though that when the pain does develop, it takes a series of normal orgasms to clear the plumbing so to speak. I have no idea if it can create long-term damage or not.

to Wiff.  I am devasted by retrograde ejaculation(RE).  Mine is the result of a prostate reduction operation called TURP.  I would rather have the messy semen come out of my phallus(penis)again.  After 5 months not only are my orgasm's dry(R.E.)they give me no sexual tension release.  In fact I become more tense and depressed.  Urologists minimize this permanent "side effect"(i.e. main effect- I have to self catheter again so my dubious super enlarged prostate according to a urologist out to make money so logical conclusion: enlarged prostate was not the cause of my urinary retention.)  Before turp I could not pee very well and had to self catheter so urine would not build up to infect kidneys and so on.  But I could still have satisfying orgasm whether via masturbation or with a female partner.  To me being inflicted with iatrogenic(caused by the "treatment", surgery, doctor, etc)permanent dry orgasm(RE) is no longer being a human being.  If there is anything at the core of the human race is reproduction and sexuality. Quite frankly, to me, I am afflicted with a condition worse than death.

I have the same problem and I cant believe that the medical profession can think that retrograde ejaculation should feel the same as normal ejaculation. I hate it and there is just no explosion. I wonder how they did research if any about the quality and satisfaction of a climax after the TURP operation. I think that they should do research with men under the age of 60 and not above 60 and then see if the men still think that sex feel the same after the operation than before.

Have the same problem, dry orgasm is less intense, my doctor did not tell me i would be permanent now i have no sexual relieve anymore, i hope my doctor gets the same maybe he and oyher urologist find a other method so we can still be men

I have the same problem. We need a support group.

Here the same after turp for bph, orgasm feels like nothing, no relief, my docter did say nothing that it would be for the rest of my life, i hope he gets it to