Hi there. Me and my bf bought a clit stimulater the other week and we used it and i didn't orgasm but mt clit felt like it was really hot. It was a good feeling and then i got the feeling like i needed to pee, then loads and loads of warm clear liquid came out of my vagina. As well as running and pumping out it also squirted right out! My bf was amazed! as he had never had this happend before. The liquid was totally clear and like water. Was this me cumming? I did not orgasm with this.

That clear liquid was just your urine. Because of strong and spasmodic sexual contractions of the muscles of your stomach, your bladder was emptied. Not many women can experience that strong sensation... Enjoy it...!   

When I first my sexual experience with an older girl, this happened to her when I was sucking her clitoris. She said it was her cumming, and was not dirty. It tasted a bit like water, salty and sweet. Girls cum in this form when they are really aroused

Sorry, but that liquid was urine and it didn't come from her vagina, it came from her uretra which is, as you know, located just over the clitoris. In a way you can say its like a man ejaculation (or "cumming"), sometimes it even happens with out an orgasm, the experiece is not at all frecuent, and unfortunately for me I've never seen it happen with women I've made love to. Orgams I've seen a lot, squirtings NEVER!

Marcos Fernandez Rodrigué wrote:

shandil1982 wrote:

Well if you think the urethra is just above the clitoris I guess we don't need to put much faith in any of the rest of your answer.

Hey, u ejaculated, and im not saying u guys are wrong but that comes from a gland in the vagina, not the urethra, although it is possible to do this too... Iam one of the gifted as well...:D

This is called squiring and is a very intense for of female ejaculation it usually happens when your clit and g spot are both stimulated their is intense pleasure and a clear watery liquid is squirted out most women who experience this the first time think they have pissed the bed you haven't although the fluid does contain some urea like urine does. Enjoy this intense sexual pleasure get your boyfriend to do it more and be proud of being a squirter. You will find this probably will only happen during masturbation anyway jot when you man f**ks you.

This is not urine. It is similar to semen except without sperm. It is produced by the Skene's gland and exits the body through the urethra which is located just BELOW the clitoris.

It is a wonderful moment when the girl ejaculates. I love it when it splashes on my face. I got more used to when as time went on and I now know that all girls do not squirt or ejaculate. Unfortunately, we are not together anymore.

I wish I could find a girl who will ejaculate. I just had only one experience with a lady over the past 3 months and she did not squirt when I sucked her clitoris and rubbed inside her vagina. This usually worked well with my former girl friend

Than you helperperson. You are absolutely correct. I am now a much wiser person as I have read about it.

That this is urine is misinformation. This is your ejaculation. Enjoy it and doent let anyone discourage you. As a man, I love it when this happens as it lets me know she is getting pleasure out of this too. Orgasm comes in many forms. Sometimes my orgasms are violent mind blowing affairs, but sometimes it is just a warm release of nervous tension. I think you orgasmed. And I know you ejaculated.

There are certain ways of making a girl ejaculate, you could be using the right stroke but your rhythm could be out.. Keep in mind that all woman have their own pace of getting into it, so ease her into it. Help build her confidence..

well you know an aweful lot about women squirting to have never seen it..... just for your information there is a sponge like organ that is very similar to the prostate that stores the secretions caused by the stimulation of the gspot that when becomes full comes out.....yes it comes out of the urethra but only because the tubes dump the femal cum into the urethra near the opening.....that is why in some situations the clear fluid might smell like pee but in fact is not....if you ever find a girl like this i suggest you keep her :) and i know this because i am a female and i can cum!!!

I was masturbating with jeans on an I was so turned on. I felt like puffy, hot, moist and wet. I Was getting upset bc i felt it coming but it wasnt ready yet. Then finally i felt it I was gentle an then w little rough an it came So SLOW but strong. The 2nd time i made involuntary moan. Ah! As i rubbed i felt like a bucket of water came out my puhssie. I was like wtf idk but it feels good! Then it came my orgasm was strong an lasted like 15 secs!!!!! It felt better than a wet dream. I checked it & it was clear a lot of clear stuff. So much a drop fell. Clear an it taste salty. That orgasm was my #1. It came strong i lost my breathe an closed my legs tightly together an enjoyed the explosion!!!