Sometimes when i am having sex or playing with myself i noticed that my left testicle seems to move up into my lower abdomen and i sometimes have to push it back down in the sac.. is this normal?

A retractile testicle is a testicle that may move back and forth between the scrotum and the groin. When the retractile testicle is residing in the groin, it may be easily guided by hand into its proper position in the scrotum — the bag of skin hanging behind the penis — during a physical examination.

For most boys, the problem of a retractile testicle goes away sometime before or during puberty because this is usually when the testicle permanently moves to its correct location in the scrotum.

Sometimes, the retractile testicle is no longer movable and instead stays up in the groin. When this happens, the testicle is no longer considered a retractile testicle. This condition is called an ascending testicle.

An overactive muscle causes a testicle to become a retractile testicle. The cremaster muscle is a thin pouch-like muscle in which a testicle rests. When the cremaster muscle contracts, it pulls the testicle up toward the body.

The primary purpose of the muscle is to control the temperature of the testicle. In order for a testicle to develop and function properly, it needs to be slightly cooler than normal body temperature. When the environment is warm, the cremaster muscle is relaxed; when the environment is cold, the muscle contracts and draws the testicle toward the warmth of the body.

During childhood, the cremaster muscle may be particularly overactive. If this reflex is strong enough, it can result in a retractile testicle, pulling the testicle out of the scrotum and up into the groin.

A boy with a retractile testicle may be vulnerable to these complications:

■Testicular cancer. Testicular cancer usually begins in the cells in the testicle that produce immature sperm. What causes these cells to develop into cancer is unknown. Men who have had an undescended testicle have a greater risk of testicular cancer.
■Fertility problems. Low sperm counts, poor sperm quality and low fertility rates are more likely among men who have had an undescended testicle.
■Testicular torsion. Testicular torsion is the twisting of the spermatic cord. This painful condition cuts off blood to the testicle. If not treated promptly, it may result in the loss of the testicle. An undescended testicle increases the risk of testicular torsion.

I am 21 and i can easily move my testicles from my scrotum to my groin as well. Is this bad? My scrotum is also shriveled 90% of the time and occurs more than just when they are cold. My testicles are also very small and even when my scrotum is not shriveled, it barely hangs down at all. I feel like someting may be wrong. Any help?

You guys both have a problem where your balls (Inside the sac) are smaller than the little opening between the sac and the bladder area there's no resolution to this problem, but there is nothing wrong with you either, the only thing you should be worried about is if the testicle go up any further than your abdomen you might lose it it'll disapear into your body so during sex maybe try to make sure it doesn't run too far ;)

- Good Luck Guy

Hey! When I was 13, my testicle retracted into my abdomen, so much so that it got stuck there and I was in a lot if pain! I then went in for a prophylactic surgery so that it wouldn't happen again! What I suggest is go to the doctor and tell him/her about your problem. If it so happens that your testicle gets stuck inside your peritoneal cavity, it can undergo something called necrosis (cellular death) and you're at risk of becoming infertile. So perhaps just mention it to your GP and see if you can do something to prevent things like that from happening! :)

I think you meant to say "orchiopexy" surgery. The testicle is surgically tacked onto the scrotum.

Lmao you don't gotta scare these guys. I'm certain it's not possible for too happen

I actually like having retractable testicles. I some times push em up their and orgasm and it feels like its coming from my gut and its always more sperm than regular and thick .  

im having testicle in my stomach,will i able to produce baby's please help

im having testicle in my stomach,will i able to produce baby's ?

That's called "semen". Educate yourself.

I am a man in my 20s sometimes my testicles go in to my groin is it anything serious

I have the same problem and the doctor told me that I have hernia.

I have this also . From a vericule seal(sp) the cord is too short. When I m aroused it can get fairly painful. Also if I Do Meth omfg. I have never experienced such pain. And my nut goes up under my pubic area. I was plumeted by this pain to the ground, so , I had tried to push it out the best I could til I could get a hold of it somewhat and attempt pulling it down. Well Hell is nothing I tell ya.I was on the screaming in a way women giving birth would cringe at thought of the pain that I was in. Aside from anti inti inflammatory and tylon extra stregth. Nothn can be done but wait it out , for hours. Real buzz kill. I know well dont do drugs. I get but I do. Thats like me sayn well I'll also stop getn aroused and having sex. Problem solved. its not a problem solved. Why so much more extreme when I did meth. vs coke or Exstacy.(sp) those other drugs didnt do that . Whats that all about ? Any legit answers to this?

I am 47 years old and I suffer with retractable testicles, not so much when I am standing but during sex this always happens but I can easily push them back pain free, if my wife tries to put them in her mouth to pleasure me it can be painful even when she is being gentle.. What should I do?