I got out of bed because while I was moving around I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my testicle that was very brief. I turned a light on to check it out and both my testicles have been constantly moving around ever since. I don't mean the sack moving up in down as if to adjust the temperature, but the actual testicles themselves look like they're contracting or something like a muscle. A full hour's passed since I started writing this and there's been no pain, but the movement has been constant and it's starting to worry me. I'm not about to leave at midnight to go ask a doctor about this now, but I really want to know what's going on. Is it any cause for alarm?

Okay, I've felt my testicles up a little more and I've noticed the right one feels kinda numb and it's made me feel a lot more worried. Is this something I need to get checked out? I've gone to the doctor for feeling random pain in a testicle before, but it wasn't numbness. They said it was nothing and it went away after a while. Does this seem more serious?