hey,
a few months ago my boyfriend broke up with me, we had been together for over a year. Soon after this happened i lost all appetite and felt sick during the day. I could only eat a mouthful at a time, and even that made me feel very sick. I felt sick, but i never actually was sick.
I went to the doctors to find out what was wrong with me, they said that stress had caused the production of too much acid in my stomach. I was prescribed some pills to help it go back to normal. After a while of taking these pills my stomach felt much better and i could eat again.
A few months have passed since that happened, but now its doing exactly the same thing. I've recently seen my ex and slept with him. I was on the pill for a few days before i did sleep with him, but im not sure if its worked or not.

Since then i cannot eat anything and i have had really really bad pains. I try to eat something, but i cant, my hands shake a lot, and i cant bring myself to put food in my mouth.
I have also been feeling very tired, and need at least 12 hours sleep a night.
I have only been awake for a few hours, but already i feel like i should be back in bed sleeping.

I dont think that it is stress that is causing this, as im not very stressed at the moment!!

Please can someone help me! I really dont know whats wrong :-(

Hi Ellie! How long were you on the pill before you had sex with your ex? And when was this?

Now I will tell you a little bit about me! I study people! I watch them and listen to them I find human beings FASCINATING! So now I will analyse you! You were devestated after the break up and you didn't get - what I call "Your day in court" - what that means is that you didn't get to vent how hurt you are/were, what he did to you - to tell the world, and if he went off with another women, you didn't get the chance to tell the world (court) that this hussie took your man! So this has festered with you and you wanted to get some sort of pride back - because he took a lot of it with the split! SO you slept with him - to get back your lost self - BUT this didn't work! You are still without him, but feel even more lower on the totem pole because it was more or less a one night stand! So You just started feeling better and getting on with life and now WHAM you are back to the way you were before, BUT this time you feel even worse and ALL of those crappy stress feeling are back with a vegence! The reason why I know this is because I HAVE done this too! It is Soul and Essence destroying!

So the first thing is, is to find out when your period is due and take a pregnancy test - lets get this out of the way! THEN I want you to go to your doctors and ask for some help - as in counselling or an antidepressent! Because that is what you are honey DEPRESSED! It is NOT a sign of weakness it is a SIGN that you are hurting and your essence has been destroyed! You are doing the dog paddle in the middle of the Pacific! And you NEED an island to get to! And that is peace of mind and spirit! So please let me know what happens OK? And a HUGE hug to you!

hey,

thank you for your help! this has really helped :-)

I was on the pill for about 4 days before i had sex with him, and i slept with him last Tuesday.
you're right, i never did get to explain to him how i was feeling. He just told me how he felt, and that was that. I thought sleeping with him would make him realize what it was like to be with me again, and it did, well for a while anyway. I know that he was using me for sex, but for a while i didn't care, i just really liked having someone care about me again! I know this is stupid now.

I have been thinking for some time now if i am depressed, so i will go to my doctor to get some help.

Thank you for your advice :-)

You're welcome honey! And don't give him a moments thought OK? I AM a little concerned that you were only on the pill for 4 days - as usually you have to have back up! So HOPEFULLY this doesn't turn out to be a baby! You CAN take the morning after pill - as you have 72 hours to do this! I think you should - even though I dont like telling people what to do with that! BUT I AM concerned that you could be pregnant! Think of it as sex honey! People have a power trip, IF they think they are superior to you! And if they think that they aren't all that! It brings them down quite a bit! And don't run to him again OK? I understand I TOTALLY do! But it's done, and you know from it now! Good luck honey!