Im 14 turning 15, i get lightheaded majorly all the time at any random moment, i just be just sitting and it happens, it lasts 2 seconds up to 4 hours. Somtimes i get a headake with it and it hurts so bad, nothing helps it. My neck also hurts and my right arm goes numb and a pain goes shooting down it where i can barley move my fingers. im always tired and have a hard time falling asleep. im a bit stressed with everything. i went to a neorolgist( dont know how to spell it) i had a CT scan, and a MRI. nothin showed up one was on my neck and one was on my brain. ive had 3 differnt meddicines givin to me and they didnt work. one made me depressed and gave me major suicide thoughts, i told my parents this and they thought i was making it up. im sick of complaining to them becuz theres nothin they can do about it. i can barley walk or see when im dizzy. im scared. :S

well theres got to be more to this story
what are u scared of?
what are u worried about what causes all of this?
answer those and youll prolly get a better answer

It sounds similar to something my boyfriend has.. He gets sudden headaches and gets dizzy for no apparent reason. When he went to the doctor's, they told him it was all in his head. He had a scan, but nothing showed up.

I'm not too sure what to suggest, unfortunately. Maybe it's not something with your head but something with your spinal cord?

Has your doctor checked your boyfriend for any sort of inner ear problems or perhaps mono? It sounds like it's possible that he could have either one of those as his problems. Let me know what you think!

Something similiar used to happen to me. So i went to the chiropractor. She got my back and neck all strightened out and a didn't think this would do anything bcuz my back and neck weren't even bothering me.

Did it actually help yoy out? There's always the possibility it was a pinched nerve or something like that. That's why spinal adjustments works sometimes.

A close friend of mine has a problem very similar. She went to the doctor, and they didn't find anything wrong. She wasn't satisfied at all, so she went to other doctors (even though she hates doctors). It ended up that she had hypoglycemia (probably butchered the spelling!). She started a few medicanes (I forget what) and she now is ok as long as she takes them.

That's really helpful to know. Most people who have hypoglycemia develop it in their teens so that's a good point that you bring up. I think that was pretty helpful. Thanks for your story!